𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜

Adelia groaned as she felt someone bouncing on the bed.
"Mama! Get up!" A small hand patted her cheek and she sprung up.
"For fu-fund's sake" She stopped the curse word from coming out at the sight of her son.
"We're going skiing!" Orlando declared.
"It's 8 in the morning, Orlando"
"Christopher asked all of us to come"
"Son of a bitch" Adelia said under her breath and as softly as she could but her bat eared son heard her.
"What's a bi-"
"I'm gonna go get ready, you go with uncle Christopher" She said hurriedly.
"We're having waffles!" Orlando scrunched up his nose and smiled. Adelias heart melted.
"Never change" She kissed her sons head and he walked away.
She pulled the covers off her and shivered.
Damn, Oregon was colder than hell.
Luckily her friends and family were there to warm everything up.

"Waffle"
Willow held her chubby hand out and Summer shook her head.
"Honey, you don't have the teeth to eat that stuff. Let me just find your baby food"
She rummaged in the baby suitcase and was hit by a pillow smack in the face.
"Willow want waffles!" The two year old demanded.
Damn the stubbornness in the Camacho family!
Another pillow was thrown, this one however was dodged successfully.
"Willow!" Summer said firmly.
"Sowwy mommy" The kid made those puppy eyes babies always manage to pull off and Summer shook her head.
She might not be on the best terms with her boyfriend but atleast she had them.
Her babies.

Here's the thing; Adelia had never gone skiing in her life.
They lived in LA, for god's sake.
It didn't snow.

She leisurely took steps with the skis attached to her sneakers.
"Having a little trouble, bae?" Joel, who had been to many places with plenty of snow was practically a skiing pro.
"No-OH!" She yelled as she nearly fell of the slope.
Joel chuckled as she glared at him.
"Hey, you aren't the one who held that little tot in your uterus for nine months" She pointed at Orlando, who had surprisingly got on extremely well with the other three boys.
"Aunt Adelia!" Summer's son Axel called from another slope "It's easy, see"
He perfectly glided off the slope and Adelia's jaw dropped.
"Well, shit" She murmured.
"Here" Joel took her hand "We'll go down together,hm?"
"O-okay"
"Just count to three,babe, I'm right here"
He smiled tenderly and Adelia felt confident.
"One...two..."
Before she could say a thing, Joel jumped and they skied smoothly down the slide.
"You bastard!" Adelia smacked his arm "You were supposed to wait till three"
"Was it worth it?" Joel smirked.
Adelia grinned.
"Fuck yes"

Summer had missed out on skiing since her daughter was as stubborn as both her and Richard combined.
Wiping the specks of apple-flavoured baby food off the table, she gently glared at the two year old.
"Willows been a naughty girl today"
The child giggled almost demonically.
"Oh, what am I gonna do with you?" She huffed, scooping Willow into her arms.
"I wuv you" The baby said and Summers eyes softened.
"I 'wuv' you too, baby doll" She rocked her child gently in her arms and Willow drifted off.
"I love you so,so much"

A/N: don't ghost read pls
also richard doesn't have aaliyah, who is his actual irl daughter in this book, just to put that out there
fluffy (and long) fluff 🥺
what do we think so far??