𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮 ; 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭

Baby, all I want for Christmas is you

Summer smoothed her hands down her new white gown. Michelle was a lifesaver.

She was finally marrying the man she had waited to marry for five years.

"You look like a fucking mermaid"

Summer rolled her eyes, turning to Adelia "You're lucky Orlando isn't here to listen to your foul words"

Adelia shrugged.

"Summer, baby!"

Summer turned around, confused. Richard wouldn't be there, he knew seeing the bride in her dress before the wedding was bad luck.

She felt her eyes well with tears as her gaze landed on her parents.

"Mom? Dad?" She blinked to stop her tears "What are you doing here?"

"Richard called us" Her mother smiled.

Any minor doubts that were in her head faded away.

She was going to fucking marry that man no matter what.

"Summer, you look stunning!" Allie hugged her.

"You four look quite sexy yourself" She winked and Allie blushed.

The bridesmaid dresses were a willowy lavender, sticking to the winter-wonderland themed wedding Adelia had organized.

"You can thank me after he makes have you a third kid" The blonde chirped and Summer tensed.

She still hadn't had the 'more kids' talk with Richard.

Despite Willow and Axel being nightmares, she loved kids and definitely wanted more.

The sound of the 'Wedding March' music started as her dad took her elbow to led her to Richard.

One look at him and all her fears melted away.

Her dad smiled at him and walked away.

She held his hands and the look of absolute adoration on his face melted her a bit.

They tearfully exchanged vows and when the time came, Richard swooped her into his arms, planting a big kiss on her lips like she was a princess and he her prince.

That was what he was, she guessed. Her very own Prince Charming.

They looked at their friends, their family, everyone's eyes filled with happy tears.

Until Orlando interrupted with a drawled "Ew!" sending giggles all around the area.

Adelia held up her champagne glass and for the first time ever, she looked tearful too.

Everyone followed her and she smiled, looking around.

Summer and Richard were smiling at each other, Michelle was leaning against Chris, Allie against Erick , Maggie was hugging Zabdiel and she felt Joel hold her hand from behind her.

"This one's for Summer and Richard. Here's to another holiday and many more to come"

We got that heat, yeah, like the summer
And that's why I'm so glad I made you mine

A/N ; and that is actually it for this book. huge thanks to everyone involved in this book, i had so much fun writing it. the biggest thanks to all my wondrful readers who've supported me throughout everything, i love you all so much.

last but not least, a huge thank you to joelsmamadera for her constant motivation and threats to beat my ass if i dont finish the book, because it actually helped lmao.

have a merry christmas babes <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙃𝙊𝙇𝙄𝘿𝘼𝙔 - 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡 🎉