𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜

"Mama! This shop looks nice!" Liam ran over to a small store, the display case showcasing different kinds of artisan chocolate.
"Yeah" Zabdiel smiled.
"Why are we going chocolate tasting again?" Summer questioned.
The girl just wanted to go home and go to sleep and pretend her life was perfect.
"Mama, Willow want chocolate!" The two year old wiggled her plump arms up and down, causing her pushchair to shake.
"Willow, you can't eat chocolate, bubba, you don't have teeth" Allie bent down, squeezing the baby's cheeks and Willow pouted.
"We'll give her something else" Summer sighed.
As much as she loved her daughter, the kid drove her nuts sometimes.

"Mommy! Look! An ass statue!" Orlando pointed at a ceramic statue of a donkey.
Adelia blanched and Joel's face reddened.
An old couple turned to stare at them with judgement and Michelle smiled awkwardly.
"Honey" Adelia hissed "We don't say that in public"
"Why?" The kid frowned.
"It's rude"
Orlando shrugged and hopped over to the chocolate store.
"We have a crazy ass family" Michelle joked and the adults burst into giggles.

"Oh my god"
Michelle gobbled down the chocolate piece  in one go.
"That is freaking gold" Summer nodded.
"How much is it for?"
"$200" The clerk said.
Adelia pulled out her credit card, winking at Summer and Michelle "Can we get two of those and three of the cookie dough bars?"
"Sure" She paid for it and Michelle fumbled for her wallet as did Summer 
"How much do I owe you?" Summer asked.
"Nothing. Just a chance to beat up Richards as-butt" She eyed Orlando who was too busy munching on chocolate with Axel and Liam.
"Aw, babes" Summer hugged Adelia "No need for that"
"He needs a heads up, hun, because if he doesn't propose, I am definitely gonna make his dumb ass hurt"
"Dad, why does Mommy want to hurt a donkey?" Orlando butted in.
"Orlando, what did I say about adults talking?" Adelia raised an eyebrow.
"Sorry, mom"
The boy put his hands over his ears and Adelia laughed, kissing his forehead.

Summer smiled, looking around.
She loved her family, no matter how crazy they were.

A/N ; there's 3 days left for my exams EE
i'll try to delay the last chapter till christmas but idk man-