CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

Zeindrich Adriel

It was night time and I was lying on my bed but I'm still not sleepy. My conscience keeps on bothering me because I left Amelie. I got carried away when I saw Kathy's unconscious body in my arms, I didn't even think when I ran while carrying her to my car. I forgot that Amelie is not with us.

D*mn! Why am I this stupid?!

My conscience is still bothering me about what might happen. What kind of man am I to let the woman I know know nothing about that place especially at night and it's raining.

After a long silence, I quickly stood up and grabbed my jacket. I am restless. My conscience will definitely not let go of me either.

"Where are you going, son?" my father asked, they were in the living room. "It's already late."

"I'm just gonna go to Brylan."

"Aren't you tired of each other? Kasi ako nauumay na ako sa inyo," my li'l sister said.

"Shut up, Lesedi!" I said and left them.

I drove my car fast. I don't care even if it's raining hard, as long as I get to them right away. They are just around the corner. It's not far but I'm still riding my car when I'm going to their house.

As I was approaching their house, I couldn't help but to feel nervous. I don't know, I feel heavy.

Their gate automatically opened so I entered my car inside. When I parked the car in front of their house, I did not go out first. I really feel nervous, or let's say I feel cowardly about what might happen. Brylan may get mad when they find out that I left their precious in that unsafe place.

I'm not afraid that they will hurt me or anything. I'm afraid of why I have this strange feeling, and what if something bad will happen to Baj.

I decided to go out, nothing would happen if I just stayed here in my car.

"Where's Brylan?" I immediately asked their maid when she opened the door.

"She.. uh." She scratched her head. "Ah! He is in her room po. Opo, sir, in her room po," she answered, making things hard for herself.

"Is Amelie here yet?" I asked, again.

"Shouldn't we be the one to ask that? Where is Amelie?" I heard Kuya Blaine's serious voice. What the f*ck! Why is he still here? "Why don't you answer my question? Is there something wrong? Something happened?" I gulp. "Answer me!" he shouted now and walked to where I am.

"I don't know." What kind of answer is that, Drich?!

He grabbed the collar of my shirt, "I thought you were going to be with her? Then you answered me that you don't know where she is? Oh, man, it's raining hard! Where the hell is my sister?! Why can't we contact her?!"

"Kuya, what's happening here?" Brylan is now here.

I'm busted.

"Find Amelie now! If something happens to my sister, you don't know what I could do!" Kuya Blaine's threat.

He walked out of the house together with Brylan. Maybe they will also look for Amelie.