Meredith/Mark, Addison Walks In

Author's note:

This is inspired by the work "Mark/Derek, Meredith Walks In" by lone_lilly.

bobbiejelly

Meredith/Mark, Addison Walks In

Exactly as it sounds. Rated E for Explicit. F/M & F/F.

"Come on, 20 minutes in an on-call room, nobody has to know," Mark Sloan puts on the McSteamy face, and as much as Meredith Grey says she's immune to it, she's being worn down by those bright blue eyes that are not Derek's.

"Nobody will ever know," Meredith says boldly, and Mark starts grinning in acquiescence.

"You're on," Mark says gruffly.

Of course.

How else would he be?

"How do you want me?" Mark asks the moment they're alone in the call room next to the nurse's station.

"What, I get to pick?" Meredith bursts out laughing.

"Well I got to pick you, now didn't I?" Mark smirks as he shrugs.

"True," says Meredith.

"So..." Mark begins again. "How do you want me?"

Five minutes later, Meredith is slammed against the side of the bunk bed, scrub pants down by her ankles, panties slid to the side, and Mark pushing into her from behind.

Meredith would never do it like this with Derek. Would never dream of asking him for something so raw and kinky.

But Mark is a manwhore and will always be a manwhore.

And manwhores know how to give it.

Mark grunts as he starts thrusting faster and faster.

They're both almost finished by the time the lock from the door breaks open, and a tall figure walks into the room.

Mark doesn't notice right away, not the same way Meredith does as she squeaks, and tries to warn Mark as he keeps going.

Not that Meredith's complaining; it feels good, it feels great, and she's now more than a little ashamed to realize that she now knows exactly what Addison was thinking when she cheated on Shepherd with his best friend Sloan.

And speaking of Addison, this five foot ten Attending with flaming red hair is now towering over both of them as she clicks her tongue in a 'tut,' and waits patiently for either of them to acknowledge her.

When Meredith finally turns around and squeaks out her name in warning, Mark moans out loudly at the motion and finishes brutally inside her.

"Addison..." Mark says softly, staring right into the eyes of his former lover as he clutches the hips of his current one.

As Mark keeps staring, Meredith extricates herself from her not-boyfriend, pulls her panties back to where they were, and puts on her pants again silently.

She looks up at Mark then, all pained and guilty, and pats him on the shoulder once before thanking him, then apologizing, and then turning to walk away from him.

They both know that this was never going to happen again, in fact, that was the entire plan in the first place.

But this... Addison thing... That wasn't the plan at all, even though it might have been the initial catalyst, or rhyme, or reason.

***** FIN

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading, folks!

bobbiejelly