Meredith/Mark, Addison Walks In 4

Author's note:

And now it's a four-shot. Okay...

bobbiejelly

Meredith/Mark, Addison Walks In 4

Exactly as it sounds. Rated E for Explicit. F/M & F/F.

"So this, this would be about you, right?" Meredith growls.

"Well, I would be doing you, so it would also be about you," Addison growls back.

"So if I did you back, it would be about me then?" Meredith rolls her eyes at this.

"Well, by that logic, I suppose then it would," Addison answers.

At least, this part, they both seem to finally agree on.

"So then, how the hell are we doing this!?" Meredith tugs at Addison's sleeve, because she's still incredibly horny and it's making her incredibly impatient.

"How the hell do you want me, Grey?" Addison says mockingly.

"Take a freakin' guess," Meredith rolls her eyes as she drags Addison over to the other on-call room bed, the one that she and Mark hadn't previously just been occupying.

"Well, based on what you'd just been doing, and based on what I'd imagined you and my ex-husband doing, well, I'm going to guess that what you'd want me to be doing is-" Addison voices aloud until Meredith practically screams at her "just fucking' do me, Addison!"

"Well okay then," Addison deadpans, as she shoves Meredith's pants and underwear down all in one felled swoop unceremoniously to the floor.

The way that Meredith moans for her when Addison finally slips her fingers into the blonde woman almost makes up for all the mortifying and surprising actions that Addison had just finished witnessing.

So she couldn't keep it in her pants with Derek. So she couldn't get together with Mark. But at least she seems to get it together this time, her fingers finding Meredith's sweet spots effortlessly, tingling and teasing her to the brink even faster than Mark had been just a minute ago.

"Harder," Meredith grunts, and Addison complies easily.

If Meredith had been thinking about more than her McDreamy & McSteamy's McHot woman between her thighs, she might have been thinking that it's sort of a turn-on that her boss who'd always been the most demanding is now immediately submitting to her whims and orders. But of course, she isn't thinking that now. Right?

"Faster," Meredith orders. And Addison starts pumping her fingers in faster. Without even needing to be asking just how much faster.

When Meredith starts to get close again, she's torn between her internal, or external, or existential crisis about whether or not to let go right away or to hang on longer, to wait, and to see just how long that Addison will keep blindly following her orders.

And Addison, of course, is an intellectual with a doctorate degree and all, and she notices.

So she decides to take her power back away from Grey again, and she shoves in another one of her fingers at the same time that she's adding her thumb to Meredith's clit to the mix.

And now, she's fucking her as fast and as furiously as she can muster.

It takes Meredith a mere three seconds at this pace to begin to orgasm. With one more stroke of her fingers, Meredith is calling out for her under her whole hand, as she finally finishes and releases all of that pent-up tension she'd been holding onto since she'd long since needed to be fucked like this more than anything.

As she stays there, rocking her own hips back and forth off of Addison's fingers.

She's taking all of her pleasure she can before this beautiful and broken woman finally changes her mind and abandons her just like everyone else in her life.

At this point in the game, Meredith Grey reaches up, slowly- ever so slowly- behind her- just so she can move her own hands to the side of Addison's face, kissing her on the lips, finally, tenderly, and only for a mere few seconds before she's pulling away again, getting dressed before the ex-wife even has a chance to ask her any more questions.

As Meredith unlocks the door with a click, she pats Addison on the back once, just as she had Mark when he'd left the room earlier, and apologizes with a 'sorry,' before she thanks her with a 'thank you.' And then she's gone.

It takes Addison Adrianne Forbes Montgomery nearly an hour sitting there alone, against the wall of the on-call room door with the door neatly shut again, to realize that Meredith hadn't undressed her back because for this one time in her life, somehow, just for her, she'd made it no longer about only herself, after all.

***** END OF CHAPTER 4

Author's Note:

Well, here we are. At the end of this journey. 5x5x4, one hundred sentences to reach this absolution of sorts. Probably it became more profound than the title might have suggested, but hey. These things just seem to write themselves from time-to-time.

If you have a moment folks, I'd love to see your thoughts in the comments :D.

Thank-you!

bobbiejelly