Meredith/Mark, Addison Walks In 3

Author's note:

Okay, so this became a three-shot.

bobbiejelly

Meredith/Mark, Addison Walks In 3

Exactly as it sounds. Rated E for Explicit. F/M & F/F.

"Umm," Meredith squirms as she feels Addison's gaze never leaving her.

"He's probably going to lie down for a little while," offers Addison, talking about Mark.

"Umm," Meredith blinks again blankly.

"He'll be fine. It takes him a while to recover after he comes," Addison says knowingly, realizing that Meredith has no way of knowing this, seeing as this is the first time she'd ever been with him.

"Umm," Meredith just keeps saying, and both she and Addison just keep on staring.

"So, did you finish or what?" Addison asks Meredith casually, and Meredith can't contain her shocked expression.

"What!?" Meredith asks, changing her responses from 'umm,' as she had been saying previously.

"I'm going to go with a 'no,' then?" Addison asks her.

"Well..." Meredith thinks about this for a moment, and has to really replay the events of the last twenty minutes of her life to try to remember.

"I mean, he's good at all, I know that, well I guess you know that now... But I interrupted so it- he- this- didn't last as long as it probably would have, otherwise," Addison offers... Kindly?

"Wait, but why are you asking me this!?" Meredith squeaks, finally getting a coherent response out.

"Oh, well, I just thought it was polite of me to ask you, that's all. I mean, it's probably uncomfortable for you to be standing there like that if you hadn't..." Addison shrugs again.

"You're standing here staring at the woman who's been screwing your man on the side and now you're asking me if I orgasmed good? And that's what's uncomfortable about all of this!?" Meredith waves her hands around incredulously.

"Okay, so now I'm guessing you really didn't finish because otherwise you'd probably be a little less stressed out at this point," Addison shrugs again.

"Right..." Meredith says skeptically, but even as she says it, she realizes how accurate Addison actually is, as she feels her core still throbbing, and her center still soaking, and how she's trembling half on the edge still, and actually she realizes she probably needs to figure out a way to go take the edge off.

"Umm, do you want a hand with that, Grey?" Addison offers bluntly, then she bites her lip awkwardly, and then she moves to walk away realizing immediately afterward just how inappropriate everything she just said was.

"What, you're serious!?" Meredith exclaims at her, a bazillion questions such as 'since when has Addison been partially gay,' floating through her head at this very moment.

"What, you don't think I can do it?" Addison challenges.

"And by 'it,' you mean me, right?" Meredith challenges her back.

Hey, apparently it doesn't even take alcohol, just sex, to make Meredith turn into a bit of a vapid narcissist.

"Yes, Grey. I did mean you," Addison deadpans.

"What's in it for you though?" Meredith growls knowingly.

"Well, I'd be getting laid, now wouldn't I?" Addison purses her lips together.

"Try again," Meredith groans back at her, knowing that there's got to be more to Addison's answer than just this part at the surface.

"Well, I guess..." Addison considers this for a moment. "I guess I'd finally be finding out just what is it about you that makes all of the men who used to want me, to want you," Addison confesses sincerely, a single tear streaming down her cheek, which Meredith can't help but start noticing, and brushing it away with just the tip of her index finger before she leans into Addison to give her, her answer.

***** END OF CHAPTER 3

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading, folks!

bobbiejelly