chapter three

Adrian's POV

When I figured out that she bailed on me last night during the party, I felt disappointed but didn't show it though, like who bails on someone during parties? my subconsciousness asked.

"of course, me".I muttered and sighed.

I made sure I'd go pay her a visit tomorrow and ask her why, and of course it was also a way to check if the address she gave was real.
I smirked inwardly at my newly found genius.

____________________________________

I arrived at her house the next day and I was really impressed with the street.
Especially her house, it was cute, I think.

A nice bungalo with lilac and black paintings, the garden looked beautiful,
beautiful daffodils and lilies, and I've got to admit, for a person who doesn't really love flowers, these were beautiful.

Or maybe it's because it belonged to a particular someone,
or maybe I just liked them,
"rubber duck!".

Now speaking of a particular someone, I remembered my motive in the first place, getting out of my sleek black Maserati,
I strode towards her apartment and met a young lady, probably not too younger than I am,
who looked like she was in her 20's.

"Hello ma'am, I'm here to visit a particular lady ". I told the woman with no expression on my face,
and at the same time, assessing her,
she looked funky, probably because of her hair.

"and who might that be sir?". The funky lady questioned me.

"Miss Hennessy dear,
is she in?".

"well........miss Hennessy ordered me to tell any visitor that she doesn't want to be disturbed, that is except her parents of course.

"She said they can call".

And she kept lamenting.

"she said she's quite busy today".

Okay, that's it.

"Sorry miss...?"
waiting for her name.

"Marie". She replied.

"miss Marie, I understand you, but I didn't come all the way here with the tight schedule I have as a business man to be sent back.

I need to see her and it's urgent, so if you would excuse me, I'd be on my way". And with that, I left her at the porch.

I entered the apartment and reached the hallway.
As I was approaching the living room, from the side I was,
I heard someone, a girl from the room beside me screaming the name of the person I came in search of.

"Hennessy", Ruby I presume, called.

And with she calling Hennessy, same girl I came to see, I went ahead to approach the presumed Ruby. I was about to approach her and converse, then I paused on hearing a particular voice.

"what!. what is it".
The girl I was facing squealed and didn't even answer the girl that seemed somewhat furious coming down the stairs.

When the furious girl came down the stairs and saw me, she looked confused and startled at the same time.
And it happened to be Hennessy.

she still looked a bit off guard and almost tripped but steadied herself.

She looked as beautiful and cute as of yesterday, just this time, she wasn't putting on any make-up.

And the only detail I picked was her looking all inviting because she was still in her silky night gown.
She had pretty long legs.

She was indeed a beautiful one.

Her legs looked so smooth and her hair looked ruffled and sexy. She had prolly been in bed all day, I thought.
The girl was really pretty.

____________________________________

Ruby's POV

So this is the Adrian I've been hearing about all day.
I've got to admit he's really a fine piece. And those stubbles, you've got to love his stubbles. He really could change alot it ness's life though, because he seemed like a very good guy.

Though he looked tough and wore a very unreadable look, I was certain he still wasn't one of those "hook me up guys".

I really wanted them to at least turn out to be friends. She basically doesn't have any friend aside me, her bestie and emelda her online buddy. And her little sister who's not too young though, Quinn.
Cute and annoying.
She's just the upcoming version of Hennessy, just the only difference is she's more social.
She literally knows everyone on her street and mine's.

I think it's supposed to be normal though for an 18 year old senior.
Anyways, I'd really love to see the old Hennessy back to her usual self. She's really drifting away from that fun-filled girl I used to love. Though I still love her, but she's changing.

After that incident, which was partly my fault, occurred.
That for the love of God I won't want to remember for her sake.

She just started changing, and at some point, even uncle Gerald and aunt Cheryl wanted her to stop relating with me, but she stayed.

And for that little sacrifice I'd like to see her back to the free and fun loving Ness .
So I pray 'adrian' comes around.

We just stood there looking at each other. Lost in each other's own world.
Well mostly them, but I needed someone to Break the silence so I could know this badboy moree!

Please votes and comments
Xoxo
Bunnie❣️