Part 1

"Never take suppressants. They'll fuck up your reproductive system." Seokjin's words echoed in Jungkook's mind as he pulled out the small box of pills.

He sighed, popping two pills in his mouth, swallowing them dry.

He grimaced at the pain.

"You nearly done, Pup?" Came the pack-Omega's voice through the door.

Jungkook swore under his breath.

"Ah- yeah! Just-just give me a sec." he panicked, shoving the box into the waist line of his pants.

"All yours, Jinnie-Hyung." He said as he opened the bathroom door with a forced smile.

"Morning, Pup." Seokjin kissed Jungkook's forehead as he passed.

"'Mornin', Hyung." Jungkook mumbled, walking passed the older Omega.

Jungkook walked at a fast-pace back to his bedroom, closing the door behind him, not even realising the other two Pups laying in his bed.

He pulled the suppressants from his pants, burying them in the draw by bedroom door.

"What are those, Kookie?" Taehyung asked, startling the Omega.

Jungkook spun around with wide eyes, Jimin and Taehyung both had raised eyebrows.
"Nothing! It's nothing!"

They didn't look convinced.

Jungkook whined.
"Don't tell Seokjin-Hyung. He'll kill me." He said with big eyes.

"We won't tell the Hyungs. Plus me and Jimin...we suspected you were taking suppressants...and...we think it's your decision to make. Namjoon and Seokjin should stop trying to control the decisions for you." Teahyung mumbled to the young Omega.

Jimin bit his lip, he did agree with the young Alpha, but he was also worried Jungkook would ruin his body by taking the suppressants.

And from experience, Jimin knows no one wanted a broken Omega.

"Just...be careful, Kookie..." Jimin warned with a small sympathetic smile.

Jungkook whined, running to the bed to pull the older Omega into a hug.
"I will. I'll be careful, Jimin-Hyung." He whined.

Jimin sniffled, pulling Jungkook closer into the hug.

Taehyung smiled, joining them, causing both Omegas to giggle.

Unknown to the Pups, the Alpha outside of the door heard everything.