Part 2

"He's WHAT?!" Seokjin screeched, standing up from his seat.

Yoongi looked over to the Omega with a very unimpressed look as the Omega yelled.

Namjoon sighed.
"I think they're suppressants. And it would make sense. I hadn't noticed till now...but Jungkook hasn't had a Heat in over four months."

The other three Hyungs did the calculations in their heads.

Yoongi sighed.
"Shit." He swore, rubbing the incoming stress from his temples.

"Well, what do we do?" Hoseok asked, looking between the three.

"We take them from him and flush them down the toilet, obviously! Do we need another barren Omega who makes stupid decisio-" Jin was cut off by three angry growls.

"We know you're upset, Seokjin. But there's no need to talk about Jimin like that. You know how insecure he is about...everything." Namjoon glared.

Seokjin whined, turning his head in submission.

"Well we have to do SOMETHING, he can't take suppressants. He needs to have Heats, whether he likes them or not."Yoongi huffed.

The other three agreed.

"Okay, now that's settled. Who's having the talk with him? I vote the two of you." Hoseok said, pointing between Namjoon and Seokjin.

"As the head-Alpha and head-Omega. It's your duty to pull them up on stupid shit. and this classes as 'stupid shit.'" Hoseok said, standing up from his seat.

"Want to go for a walk, Yoongi?"

"Not really, but it beats staying here for this conversation." Yoongi sighed dramatically, getting up from the seat.

"Good. Ring us when it's safe to come home." Hoseok said, grabbing Yoongi's hand and dragging him out of the house.

Namjoon and Seokjin looked to the door as both Alphas took their leave.

Seokjin turned his attention to the Alpha.
"Okay, Alpha. Let's get down to business." He had a determined look on his face.

Namjoon stood up, his arm pointing towards the staircase.
"Lead the way."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, but made his way towards Jungkook's room.

He knocked.

"Come in!" Taehyung called out.

Seokjin good a deep nervous breath.

"Let's do this, Babe." Namjoon said, kissing Seokjin on the cheek before opening the door.