Higashikata Josuke • Idk wtf to call this

Okay first off can I just start by saying IDK WTF this is but my s m o o t h juicy chicken tender brain produced it and we must respect the brain rot

It's not like full Josuke, but the end allures to him and I-bro READ IT I CANT EXPLAIN

👁👁 So

Enjoy

?

Josuke knew something was wrong when Jotaro invited himself to lunch, at his friend's usual cafe spot.

"Hey, Mr Kujo," Okuyasu held out his drink. "you gotta try this!"

Josuke sighed, catching Koichi's eye. Jotaro looked briefly at the cup in his outstretched hand, no sign of interest on his face.

"I hate tea."

As if finally deeming it the appropriate moment, Jotaro began with intent. "Akira Otoishi admitted to shooting a woman, after hitting the two rats."

"Huh? An actual person? The nerve of that guy." Josuke muttered distastefully, shaking his head in thought. "But he was dishonest about the number of rats he shot, what if he's shot more than one person?"

"No," Jotaro put bluntly, taking a mere sip of coffee. "I had the same worry. That's why I paid him a visit into his cell."

Koichi visibly grimaced, yet Okuyasu punched his fist in the air, slinging an arm around Jotaro's shoulders. "Hell yeah! I bet you kicked his sorry ass-"

The sharp and irritated look from the older man was all it took for Okuyasu to slowly recline away. He sighed. "Yes, I made some...Clarifications. He shot two rats that have been taken care of and one woman, who is unaccounted for."

"Jotaro-San," Koichi spoke up. "did Otoishi know her or was it an attack on a random stranger?"

Jotaro looked down at Koichi in his seat, yet his eyes were not so harsh. "If you're asking if I have her identity, then yes. Otoishi said he vaguely knew her, as they shared a mutual friend. She's similar in age to you three."

The boys shared a look and Josuke hummed. "There's only one high school in Morioh, so if she's around our age, we might know her."

"True, man." Okuyasu nodded in support. "It would be even better if it turns out she's in one of our classes! And there's so many cute looking girls-"

Josuke playfully slapped the upside of his head, giving him a look. "Quit thinking with your-"

"Focus," Jotaro interjected, exasperation practically dripping from his scowl. "Josuke raised a good point; it would narrow our search down. Her name is (L/n) (Y/n)."

A thoughtful silence took over the table, whilst Jotaro waited in anticipation. Okuyasu appeared to be thinking rather hard, poking his temple as if to wake up some form of recollection.

Josuke leaned back into his chair, exhaling heavily. "Sorry. Not ringing any bells-"

Koichi's palm struck the table and Josuke had to make a hasty grab to steady his tall soda glass. He either wasn't fazed by Josuke's glare or was too preoccupied to notice it. Jotaro's interest piqued at Koichi's horrified expression.

"(Y/n)..." He began steadily, yet his lip trembled. "(Y/n) is my older sister's friend!"

|A/N - Remember when Koichi's older sister was on the phone to her friend?👁👁|