Giorno Giovanna • Don's Remedy

Hi team snemsmsmsmw rn I'm experiencing high levels of SIMP with Giorno and Hisoka and Chrollo oh my god Hisoka I love him I LOEVE HIM kanakakqlq

Sick days simply didn't exist, when you worked in the mafia.

You struggled to ignore the waves of vertigo, the intense cold-wash through your body and the conflictingly burning skin on your face. To feel every muscle ache with soreness, even from just pouring yourself a tea that you didn't drink, was enough to play on your emotions today.

Your team had noticed and so did Giovanna. Yet, you hadn't complained nor let it hinder your duties, so they didn't verbally acknowledge it either.

That was until you tried to stifle a coughing fit, that is.

"Shes contagious," Narancia whisper-shouted to Mista beside him, wide-eyed. Mista shot you a sympathetic look." what if she coughs on me-"

Fugo slapped the upside of his head, giving the boy a disdainful shake of his head. Both Bucciarati and Giorno appeared somewhat worried and Abbacchio just paused drinking his tea each time you coughed, to glare at you.

"Excuse me," You dismissed yourself after not being able to quiet yourself. You slipped out of the dining room and into an unpreoccupied hallway, where you inevitably slumped into a weaker stance and let the build-up of suppressed coughs rack through your body.

You held your head in your hands, frustrated at feeling incomprehensibly weak on the job. The pulsing headache that seemed usually loud, prevented you from hearing the door reopen and the rushed footsteps that followed.

"I knew there was something off with you this morning."

Giorno Giovanna's disquieted tone startled you.

You cleared your throat and forced yourself to straighten. "I'm okay-"

A couple of strides was all it took for him to be inches from you and he cupped your cheeks, not able to mask his worries at the touch of your fever.

"You're sicker than you're letting on." He sighed in a hushed tone. "You're pale and I don't like to see you this way. Please, rest."  

Frustrated tears gathered in your eyes that you hastily blinked away. The lump in your throat was just as uncomfortable as to how sore it felt and on top of it all, you felt embarrassed to be causing such a fuss. You tried to speak, but an indecipherable murmur was all he heard.

"Come, now. Just put your arm around my - oh, or just fall on me. That works just as well." Giorno supported you, as your knees buckled. 

You kept your eye line low, allowing him to guide you. You only distinguished he had guided you through to his bedroom when you recognised the abundance of forest green house plants, that enriched his spectral violet furnishings.

"I can work," You mumbled out and you imagined that he was giving you an unconvinced look. "I can."

Despite your protests, you were under his thickly toggled duvet and your head was already sinking into the plump pillows. He had made a swift trip to his ensuite, arriving back with a bowl of water and a towel.

Balmy rays of sunlight poured in from the ajar balcony window and warmed Giovanna in aureate light. Despite today having been so turbulent for you, he soothed you. You observed through weary eyes as he wrung the excess water out of the cream towel, pressing his lips together ever so slightly in concentration. His gaze flickered across to you and faintly tilted his head, his plait of spun gold falling accordingly.

"I don't like seeing you unwell," He told you quietly, considerately brushing your baby hairs as far back as he could. The warmth from his thumb and the sensation was having a soporific effect on you and your eyes strained, as they involuntarily closed. You hummed weakly in a delayed response, wincing as you swallowed.

"If only my stand could break a fever..." You heard him sigh in an undertone and if you had the strength to smile, you would of.

Selfless, generous, obliging...His list of admirable qualities seemed illimitable to you.

The draped cloth was cooling for a brief few seconds, yet your temperature was too high to control at the present moment. Giorno placed a light palm over the dampened material, hoping the comfort of his touch alone was easing your discomfort even by just a little. The feeling of him smoothing the silk duvet across your body was enough to make you shiver for a whole different reason, yet thoughts as intense as those hurriedly disappeared.

You weren't sure how you pried your weighted eyelids open, but the effort was worth it to see his features so close. He continued to caress your sore head through the towel.

"You didn't have to do all this." You whispered, slightly murmuring.

"Yes," He smiled as he spoke, his hand resting over your waist through the sheets. "of course I did, tu cosa preziosa."

|You precious thing|

Impossibly, your cheeks flushed more and you only hoped to god that your flustered feelings were not visible on the surface. His breathy chuckle forced you to compose somewhat and you managed a weak chuckle, but your inflamed throat wasn't able to handle even that. You coughed abruptly, placing a hand over your mouth. Giorno's eyebrows knotted in expressed concern and his lips jutted slightly.

"What am I going to do with you?" He cooed, cupping your cheek. Unexpectedly, he leaned over your body and planted a kiss on your cheek. "Rest, you're not expected to work like this." 

"Okay, only if it's an order." You smiled as much as your fatigued muscles would let you.

Time had blurred into one long hour it seemed and you hadn't realised you had passed out until movement beside you had awoken you. Not a second later, was you closely embraced into a pair of arms so Herculean, yet so tranquilising; you found yourself questioning if you were dreaming. An air of Giovanna's signature cologne wafted around you and basking in a scent so heavenly, appealed as the most perfect way to spend today. Dazed, you gave his arm an acknowledged squeeze, already feeling yourself drift back to sleep.

"Ah, did I wake you bella? I'm sorry, amore mia...Dream some more."

✋🏼😀 Hol up

Sumthin ain't right