Chapter Two ✔

Chapter Two: Diagon Alley and the Blond Asshole

"They're clean Mum", Bill says as he pulls away from Fred. The Weasleys were going to Diagon Alley to buy the year's school supplies for the 5 siblings that would be attending and Y/N's school robes as the boys' would be far too big for her, but not before making sure the Chaotic Trio had no pranking supplies on them. Bill patted down the twins while Charlie patted down Y/N. 

"Let's get going then", Mrs. Weasley says, "As long as you three promise to behave." The twins and Y/N share a look.

"We solemnly swear that we will behave", the pranksters say, holding up their hands in a scout's honor.  Mrs. Weasley nods satisfied, but the three siblings share a grin. They all had their fingers crossed behind their backs. They follow after their father and Percy, standing in front of the fireplace. 

"Alright, who wants to go first?", Mr. Weasley asks. 

"I'll go", Percy says. He steps forward, taking some of the Floo powder. 

"Diagon Alley!" With a swoosh, Percy vanishes. Y/N steps forward next, taking a handful of Floo powder, and steps into the fireplace. 

"Mum, we could save some floor powder if we send the twins together", says Bill.

"Yeah, Y/N and Ron are still small enough to floo together", adds Charlie. Y/N sighs and moves slightly to the side. Ron takes his spot next to her and hugs her arm. 

"Diagon Alley!", the twins say together as Y/N throws the Floo powder. Ron's grip on his sister's arm tightens as they travel. It felt like being sucked down a giant tube, and let me tell you, it is not fun being sucked down a tube with your twin brother. Ron screams as the twins slid out of the Leaky Cauldron's fireplace. Percy stands over the twins, looking down at the pair causing Y/N to elbow Ron who was still screaming. 

"Acts like he's never traveled by floo", Y/N grumbles standing up, "Honestly! You're being a fucking idiot Ron!" 

"Y/N, language!", Percy scolds. 

"Oh, I'm sorry.  What I meant to say was; you're being a fucking imbecile, Ron", Y/N says, rolling her eyes and helping Ron up. Ron grumbles under his breath as Percy shakes his head, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Hey guys", Charlie says, waving from the fireplace. 

"Charlie, I think you should move before-" Three heavy thuds sound causing Tom the bartender to look at the redheads.

"Hi Tom!", Y/N says cheerfully waving, as Charlie groans under the weight of Fred and George. 

"Hello Y/N", says Tom giving her his toothless grin. She grins back as Bill appears. He glances at the pile that is made of three of his brothers. He shakes his head and steps over them. He greets Tom as their parents and Ginny appear. 

"Char stop messing around", Y/N scolds as Fred and George jump up. 

"Yeah Charlie-"

"-stop messing around." Charlie groans rubbing his back as he stands up. 

"I swear those twins are going to be the death of me", he grumbles, cracking his back. 

"Yeah, and Y/N's going to be the death of me and Percy", Ron says causing Percy to nod in agreement. The three pranksters look at their siblings slightly offended before Y/N links her arms through Fred and George's. 

"Come on boys", she says, "Let's get away from all these haters." 

"Haters gonna hate", Fred says, trying to dramatically flip his hair and ultimately failing. George and Y/N stifle laughs as the three of them skip their way to the courtyard with their siblings and parents following behind. Mr. Weasley taps the correct brick into the wall (from the rubbish bin, three up and two across). The pranksters skip their way in, but not before their mother calls after them.