💤Wake Up to a New Beginning💤

Zᴢz...

You're sleeping peacefully in your comfy new bed; exhausted from unpacking everything the previous day.
You have only just moved to this small town, after all.

"(Y/N)!" A female yelled loudly at the top of her lungs from downstairs.

Being annoyed and still tired, you turn over to the other side of your bed; putting your nice-smelling, new and freshly washed pillow over your head to block out the noise.
You notice your eyelids getting heavier already, falling back asleep was going to be an easy task.

"(Y/N)! FOR FUCKS SAKE, GET UP ALREADY!" The female voice yelled loudly again.

You quickly sat up in fear of getting in trouble. After standing up, you rub your eyes and walk over to the old-looking dresser in the corner of the room. Pulling it open reveals several sets of nicely folded outfits. You grab one and quickly change out of your lazy pajamas and into professional looking attire since you didn't have a uniform yet before going down your fluffy-carpeted stairs.
"I'm up mom, i'm up! Geez, you really don't have to yell.." You muttered to your mother, which was the one who was shouting at you

"Well I wouldn't have to yell if you just listened the first time!" Your mom sighs. "Well, i'm at least happy to see you dressed nicely for your first day of school, (Y/N)."

 You thought to yourself, "𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭.. 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵."

Your mom looks down at you with a smile. Her (E/C) colored eyes almost sparkled. You could tell that she was so proud to think you were already going off to high school. 
"It's already 9:30! You best be going now!" (M/N) said with a smile

You nod and grab your light brown backpack. It was basic and flimsy, but it's sure to last through quite a bit. "Bye, mom!" You said quite cheerfully despite knowing that today would be the same as always; with you just being bored and alone. But you wanted to make your mother happy and to not worry.

-------------

You're walking to school without a care other than the constant thought in the back of your head about accidentally going the wrong way. At least you were an only child so there's no need to worry about watching over someone else constantly.
You like the sound that your footsteps make along this unfamiliar sidewalk. The shininess of the sunlight reflecting off of your black leather boots was more than enough to make you feel comfortable while being alone..
You stay silent the whole walk. It's not like you have anyone to talk to, anyways. The scenery is nice. Really nice, actually. You admire how everything is built; moving your (H/L) hair out of your face. 
The sights have distracted you quite a bit, but you finally arrived at school. It was already half an hour past the starting of class by the time you set foot into the room..
"S-Sorry for being late!"

Everyone in the class turns to stare at you. Tears are already starting to form as you feel absolutely humiliated right now..

"Don't worry about it! Class, this is (Y/N) (L/N)! She's new to our humble school so make sure she gets a chance to know you all!" The man at the front of the room said.

You immediately recognized him as the teacher. The constant smile on his face and the kindness in his voice was enough to tell you that he wouldn't be any trouble.

"Oh! Looks like there's no room for you here!" The teacher said in a joking voice

You scanned the room to realize that he was right. There are no open seats in this classroom at all..

"So.. w-what should I do then, sir?" You say, trying to sound polite even though you're feeling embarrassed.

The whole class started laughing.

You just stood there in shock. "𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨? 𝘈𝘮 𝘐 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮? 𝘋𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩-?" All of these thoughts are rushing through your head as you begin to cry..

A male student with a rather.. strange hairstyle stands up and walks over to you; putting his hand on your back. He whispered in your ear.
"Hi, (Y/N). This is just a class prank that we play on all new students. So don't cry, alright?" He hesitantly wipes away your tears. The whole class laughs harder at the fact that he was trying to make you feel better.

You slowly nod once. "W-What's your-" You were about to ask for his name, but he sat down before you got the chance.

The teacher waved his hand in the air and the class went silent. "Just kidding, (Y/N)! Of course we have room for you here!" He boomed

You feel a rush of relief come over your body even though you knew that was coming.. thanks to that boy who prepared you for the news.
You're directed to your seat, which was a few rows away from him. You can't help but stare..
"𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦?" You thought to yourself.. "𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦; 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦.."

Class went by like normal. No one tried to talk to you or glanced your way at all. It was just boring. Like any other day would be, but the bell that just rang told you that it was now time for lunch.

(Word Count: 942)