Fluff

Sykkuno opened the door to his shared apartment with his boyfriend, Corpse. It was kind of late, as he had been hanging out with friends most of the day, and Corpse had stayed behind to work on editing his YouTube videos. He came into the kitchen to see Corpse asleep on the small, round dining room table of theirs. Sykkuno smiled lightly and closed the laptop, lightly shaking Corpse's arm. 

"Corpse. Corpse, babe, wake up." Sykkuno said, laughing a bit when Corpse groaned and buried his face in his arms. 

"Five more minutes, kitten..."Corpse said quietly, laughing a bit when Sykkuno tried to pick him up. 

"noo, bed. Come on, you can't cuddle me if we're not in bed." Sykkuno whined, pulling Corpse up from the chair and making Corpses arms wrap around Sykkuno's lower waist, Sykkuno's resting on Corpses shoulders. Corpse smiled, holding Sykkuno close. 

"And is that not what we're doing now?"
"Is what not what we're doing now?"
"Cuddling. Are we not cuddling right now?" 

"Mmm, I guess." Sykkuno smiled as Corpse leaned down and briefly kissed his lips softly three times before Sykkuno stopped him. 

"Nuh-uh. Not unless you agree to go to bed."  he said, Corpse nodding. They went to their bedroom and lied down, Corpse kissing Sykkuno's forehead as they both cuddled close.

They ended up asleep in ten minutes, hands and legs intertwined, and smile's tracing their lips in their sleep, both dreaming of one another. 

A/N (Author's Note): Sorry if it's short and cheesy. Let me know if you have any requests!! <3