Chapter 13

A/N: Sorry for disappearing-
I'm lazy asf-
Anyways..
Warnings: Alcohol use, some abuse(I'm not trying to make fun of it, if I should change the warning to something else tell me right away), and me being me:)

"More a n g s t" Author said, excitedly.

"Wow, so surprising." Lance said, being a smart-ass:)

"Let's get to it then LaNcE"

"I'm reaching out to you despite everything you've done and you STILL can't get out of your own way. GOD! I feel sorry for you" Lance said, tears streaming down his face as he turns away to leave.

"Well, shit. I remember this conversation. Did NOT end pretty." Lance said, cuddling into Matt than never left his side.

"DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME!" A very, clearly, angry and drunk Matt yelled, grabbing Lance's arm roughly.

"...I did that to you..?" Matt asked, scared of his past self.

"Yea..It's fine though."

"I SHOULD'VE TURNED MY BACK ON YOU AGES AGO!" an even more upset Lance yelled as he pulled his arm away from Matt and slapped him harshly.

"Ouch." Keith said.

"So, Matt hurt Lance?" Allura asked.

"Yes, but, he didn't have control of his actions. It doesn't forgive his actions and I'm not making an excuse for him, I'm just saying that he doesn't remember it happening for two reasons. The alcohol and the Galra." Author explained, cringing back whenever alcohol was mentioned. 

"Matt, I'm going to fucking kill you." Hunk said as he got up and went over to them.

"Sit down Hunk, kill him whenever you're released to go home." Author said.

"Fine." Hunk grumbled.

A/N: Sorry it's short-
Anyways-
Song/Meme: Don't turn your back on me meme, if you search it in yt you should be able to find it. Bye now-