Authors Note

The insperation for the story is based on one of the Young Justice episodes, where the world was split into 2, adults and kids. I've mixed things up and it's only Gotham City at the current moment. So just keep in mind that this isn't actually my story line but I've added and taken a few things. Oh, and it's going to be in Batman and Robin's (Bruce and Tim) perspective. And some, if not all, of the characters from Young Justice are going to be included in the book. For those who don't know, POV means Point Of View. I know most of you know, but it took me like, 3-5 months to finally get it. And let me tell you, one of my few, awesome friends looked at me like I was a complete idiot, which I am. Normally I would have the Authors Notes at the end of a chapter, but I decided I should put it in a separate chapter. I won't do to many Authors Note because I know how annoying they get. Anyways, enjoy.
Oh, and I'll be putting up random pics up that won't necessarily be related to the story. The one up there in this is supposed to be a GIF, so if it ain't working, not my fault.
PS: I will be putting in QOTD's in throughout the book to shake things up a bit. They will be completely random and won't have anything to do with the chapter and then I will put my answer in underneath it. Just because I feel like it, I'm going to put one in now.
QOTD: Who is your favourite villain?
Mines probably Harley Quinn. Don't judge me. I don't know why, but she just is.