Mattia Hating His Life?

So suddenly when Mattia lost all hope and thought that he could be strong when it came to all the hate comments, he started to believe that the pain would go away by him vaping and crying but little did he know that he was getting more hate comments all just because he said the n word and people started to hate him and belittle him. Then they wanted to cancel him from Tiktok??

Mattia's P.o.v

I can't believe all the people who trusted me left and hurt me, all because I chose to say the wrong word?

Mattia- I just don't want to lose all my fans and my supporters, shit what did I do wrong? To deserve this type of hate from people?? He cried and cried until he came to a realization that he still had his parents and his Best Friends Kairi and Alejandro who will always be there for him no matter what the cause is!!!

Kairi- Hey look you got us, and me and ale are not gonna let anything happen to you okay? Kairi knowing that his one and only best friend was getting hate from all these people, it made him cry so hard, that he had to step out for a little bit to get fresh air.

Mattia- Thank you so much, but don't worry about me I will be fine. I just have to find a way to drown in my own pain to make it all better? Hey where's Kairi, Mattia told Alejandro!!!

Alejandro- Hey, he'll be fine he just went to get fresh air okay!!! Alejandro couldn't stand to see his friend this way??

Kairi's P.o.v

I just couldn't be in the room anymore, so I stepped outside to get some fresh air and then I went for a little walk but it's been 2 hours since I left the house so I started heading back to the house, and when I got back I went back to Mattia's room!!!

Mattia- Hey, where have you been?

Kairi- oh sorry, I went to go get some fresh air but then I took a little walk!!! Kairi could tell that Mattia was worried so Kai went to go give Mattia a big hug and told him that everything was gonna be alright??

Mattia- I think I'm gonna take a nap?? I'm really tired from all the crying!!!

Kairi and Alejandro- Well, we're gonna go home we will see you tomorrow then at school??

Sorry guys if I didn't do good on the first chapter, but please don't judge this is my first story and I don't think it came out good, so please no hate?? Thank You 👍🏽👍🏽And I know that this was really happening to him, when he was getting hate comments and threats!! Just know that I'm here for you Mattia and I Stan you soooo much???