Mattia Getting The Help He Needs??

Kairi's P.o.v

So me and Ale are gonna be driving to Mattia's house, and get him the help he needs, and we made it to Mattia's house and walk in down to his room to wake him up and tell him that we are taking him somewhere so he can get help and get better???

Kairi- Mattia wake up, you have an appointment with the therapist and were gonna be late if we don't make it on time, and ale is in the car waiting for us so hurry up?? And Ale is sitting in the passenger's side because he doesn't know how to drive!!!! 

Mattia- Okay, let me just shower real quick?? Let's just pretend that he showered, brushed his teeth and changed!!!

Kairi- Mattia are you ready yet?? He told him while waiting for him....

Mattia- Yeah, let me just put on my shoes, okay I'm ready now?? Mattia told kairi while he was waiting for Mattia downstairs!!!!

Mattia finally came downstairs and we got in the car and left and headed straight there, when we got there I got off to go check Mattia in and I told him to go wait so I can fill out some papers for him.... Let's just say that he met and talked to the therapist about all of his problems and that he's been going everyday to see her???

4 months later......

Mattia- I feel happy again and not hating myself anymore, it feels amazing?? Has he told kairi, while Alejandro was in the bathroom!!!

Kairi- well, I'm glad that your feeling happy again cause now I don't have to worry about you feeling sad or ever hurting yourself!!! And right at that moment Kairi went to give him the biggest hug ever, just to know that he had his best friend back....

Alejandro- I am so fucking happy for you. You mean the world to me and Kairi so fucking much and we just don't want to see you like this ever again??? He went and gave Mattia the biggest fucking hug just to know that he had his old best friend back!!!!