MATTIA'S HAPPINESS?

Mattia's P.o.v

It's been 10 month's since I've been going to see a therapist and almost a year since I felt this happy in my life and it feels so fucking good to be like this again???

Mattia- I actually feel good for once in my life, no more having to deal with any depression anymore or wanting to cut my wrist?? He said that with confidence and without wanting to fucking cry to his bestfriends who helped him get through all of it...

Kairi- I'm so glad that your feeling so happy, you know Mattia you are such an amazing person and best friend that ever happened to me!!! Kairi knew that Mattia was really happy again because he could see it in his big bright brown eyes.....

Alejandro- Mattia I'm glad that you got your HAPPINESS back?? Alejandro went to go hug Mattia just to let him know that he will always be there for him!!!!

Mattia- THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH, I'M SO GLAD TO HAVE FRIENDS LIKE YOU AND ALE??? Mattia told the boy's in so much excitement!!!!

Mattia- And also thank you guy's so much for being there for me when I needed you guy's the fucking most??? Then his eyes started to get watery.... but then he couldn't hold the tears back and he just let them all out but tears of joy!!!

Kairi and Alejandro- AWWWE AND WE ARE SO GLAD TO HAVE YOU AS OUR BEST FRIEND, AND NO MATTER WHAT WE ARE ALWAYS FUCKING GOING TO BE HERE FOR AND ALL YOUR STUPID BULLSHIT??? Then they all gave each other hugs and started crying!!!!

3rd Person P.o.v

When they all gave each other hugs, they all started crying because they never felt more happy in their entire lives!!!