I Didn't mean to say it?

The next day....

Mattia didn't feel like going to school because of all the hate he's getting from people, so then he asked his mom if he could stay home from school?

Mattia's P.o.v

I really don't feel like going to school, so I'm gonna ask my mom if I can stay home because I don't feel good at all?? So he got up from out of his bed and went upstairs to ask his mom, hoping that she'll say yes so then he went to the kitchen where she was and asked....

Mattia- Mom... can I stay home from school? 

Mattia's mom- Why?? 

Mattia- I really don't feel good at all!!! 

Mattia's mom- Yes, I'm heading to work now I'll see you later bye I love you?

Mattia- Bye, love you too!!

Mattia's P.o.v

Mattia decided to head back to his room, but he didn't know what to do so then he got on his phone and went to tiktok room and then he saw that he had gotten more hate and rude comments??

Mattia- I can't fucking take this bullshit anymore, I just want to forget about everyone? So then he called Kai and Ale to come over!!!

Mattia- Hey, can you guy's come over? 

Kai and Ale- Yeah, we'll be over there in 10 minutes!!

Mattia's P.o.v

While mattia was waiting for the boy's, he decided to play really loud music?? He was crying because everything that was going on so then he grabbed his vape and started inhaling it, and then he grabbed a piece of glass that he had laying around and started cutting his wrists then there was blood starting to fall from his wrists?? Then Kai and Ale arrived at his house...... Then they walked inside!!!! 

Kai and Ale- Mattia we're here?? Mattia didn't know that the boy's arrived at his house, so then they went down to his room!!!!

Mattia- Oh, I didn't know you guy's were here??? Then the boy's saw the blood dripping from Mattia's wrist.....

Kairi- Mattia, what the hell is that on your wrist?? Kairi yelled at Mattia because he didn't want to lose him over something that he was going through....

Alejandro- Yeah, why are you doing this for?? Ale couldn't stand to see his friend like this, so then he went to the bathroom and started throwing up!!!

Mattia- Because, so I won't have to deal with this bullshit anymore?? Mattia said, yelling at Kairi.....

Alejandro's P.o.v

I went to the bathroom to throw up cause I couldn't stand to see the blood falling from Mattia's wrist, i actually couldn't stand to see him like this at all!!!