Chapter One

The Blonde sighed as she gazed at her new home. She had no plans on moving to a random place where she didn't know the customs of the people living here. But Diaspro didn't really have a choice. She was tired, she was tired of being the "Villain" in Skylar's love story, she was tired of Bloom and her self righteousness. She was tired of the Winx girls in general. She was just so tired of everything.

This place was quiet, and as far from her past as she could get. The house was beautiful, not as grand as the palace she lived in, but she liked it because of that. Many of the one things she was tired of was being a princess. She accepted her title and enjoyed the privileges that came with it, but not the backlash that was also there. The rules she had to follow, her parents belittling her, the risk she took to be "pretty", everything was practically hell.

Skylar and his great love affair didn't help much either. She cared for him, she trusted him, yet he threw it away and didn't even have the courage to tell her. Skylar was never entitled to love her, but she did expect him to be loyal regardless of love. She didn't love him, she felt something for him yes, but it wasn't as strong as love. Diaspro scoffed at her old memories and hopes that maybe one day, they would fall in love together.

However, that was a childish dream. She used to think that perhaps she overreacted when she first found out about Bloom. But then she remembers that Bloom attacked her, not the other way around. She only fought Bloom in self defense but she was very immature back then, she won't deny that. Now being more mature she realizes that maybe, she should have blamed Skylar himself, and not Bloom.

Bloom was just as shocked to find out about her as Diaspro was when she saw her. Both were technically victims to Skylar's lies, but didn't pay attention to his part in the situation. Now the two are happily engaged, and she just couldn't handle it anymore. She decided that if they can be happy and move on, then she could as well. When she approached her parents with the idea of moving away they didn't object, they actually seemed thrilled.

But of course they never really cared for her. They spoiled her, gave her the best of everything. But not once did they ever give her love. In her parents minds, having a daughter was worse than never having a son. But enough about the past, why talk about it if you can't change it? Pulling herself together Diaspro finally stepped towards her house, her new home, and new beginning. She unlocked the front door and wrapped her hand gently on the door handle.

Pushing the door open and stepping inside, she gasped at the beauty of her house. Now she understands why it was such a struggle to buy it, it's breathtaking.

 Now she understands why it was such a struggle to buy it, it's breathtaking

Later she'll go to the nearest town to buy furniture to fill each room. For now she wants to settle in and relax, this was a big step for her. It wasn't an easy choice, it was a choice for the best. A choice she hopes she won't regret in her future.

♡♡♡♡♡

Edward was a reck, he had been for a while now. At first it was because he was separated from his love, now the love of his life didn't want him. Almost a year ago he was happy and in love with his lover, Bella Swan. However nothing can be perfect forever. Bella had cut her finger while with him and his family, naturally them being vampires the situation didn't end well. Bella wasn't hurt but Edward was, not physically but his hope was hurt.