Morning at the Burrow

Melody Lovegood

This morning I woke pretty early, so I waited till Ginny woke up. She woke up 15-20 minutes after I did. When she woke up, we both got ready because we heard Mrs. Weasley call us for breakfast. On our way out of the room, Hermione was coming out of room and all 3 of us walked down stairs. As we were walking down, George was running up to wake up Ron and Harry I guess. They were the only ones not awake and down stairs. 

When we got down, Hermione said, "Elianna your finally awake!" as she runs towards her and hugs her. 

"When did you get here?" Ginny asked while hugging her. 

"Last night, the floo networks were working again." "Nice to see you again!" I said. As we all sat at the table, we saw Ron, Harry, and George finally come down.

 "Bloody Hell, I'm starving!"

*Looks at Elianna*

"DIDN'T THINK I'D SEE YOU HERE!" he yelled as he ran and hugged Elianna. 

She then turned to Harry and hugged him. 

We are all sitting down at the table while Molly asks us about this school year. "So are you guys looking forward to this school year?" 

"Actually yeah, I'm actually looking forward to seeing Louis and Malfoy," Elianna answered. "Not Malfoy," Ron said while rolling his eyes. I said that I was excited for the school year, but not too much for seeing Malfoy.

 Everyone turned to Elianna and said, "Agreed." Molly said she'd be right back and told all of us to stay and eat.

As she left the room, Fred stands up and says, "Finally she left! Now we can speak on more interesting things!" 

"Hm so from what we heard, Ginny is now dating Dean Thomas?" We all looked at Ginny surprised thinking she had a thing for Harry. 

Ron said, "I did see you holding a love potion the other day..," 

Ginny looked at us and said that it was non of our business while laughing. I dropped my fork and asked the boys how exactly does the love potion work with a curious look. 

Fred says, "I never thought you'd be one to use a love potion." 

George laughs and says, "Just hope you don't use it on our brother!" 

"George, that's not funny." Ron said. "Exactly, it's not funny," as my face turned red.

Molly came back and picked up everyone's plate while telling us to get ready because we needed to go to Kings Cross. I ran up stairs with the girls and we all got dressed and packed our trunks. We all met down stairs as Arthur was standing in front of the fireplace. Fred had volunteered to go first as we all agreed to meet in Hogsmeade. Elianna volunteered next and I went after her. When I arrived, I saw Fred and Elianna after I fell out of the fireplace LMFAO. Then came Hermione, Ginny, Ron, Harry and George. Before going to Kings Cross we decided to get some Butterbeer. As we were about to cross Kings Cross, Molly and Arthur greeted us goodbye already and walked off.

We get on the train and me, Hermione, Harry and Ron sit in our own compartment while Elianna and the twins sit together and Ginny sits with Dean. I sat by the window side, Harry sits across from me, surprisingly Ron sits next to me, and Hermione sits next to Harry. It was surprising that Ron sat next to me this time because he usually sits next to Harry. Anyways, on our way there I fell asleep on Ron's shoulder. 

Ron woke me up when the train stopped and I said, "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep on you the whole time."

"Oh, no I don't mind :)," Ron said while Harry and Hermione looked at each other than at him.

As we exited out our compartment with our stuff, we saw Elianna hugging Draco, with the twins and Louis standing there too.

 "LOUIS!!!!" I screamed while running towards him and hugging him. 

"MELODY! IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" In the corner of my eye I saw Harry, Hermione, and Ron look at each other and I had no idea why. Then we saw Ginny walk out with Dean while snogging each other.

 "I told you, love potion." Fred said while laughing. 

"C'mon guys, we need to get on a carriage," Harry said.