The Night pt.2

Melody Lovegood

As Elianna and I walk out the Raven claw common room, I was excited! I was so excited to see everyone in their dresses and dress robes and how the Great hall was gonna be decorate. When we reach the end of the stair case, we saw Louis turn to face us. He then walked up to us saying, "You both look so beautiful!" Louis looked really nice too, I'm sure he wanted to look his best tonight for when he saw Luna. I thought Elianna looked really beautiful tonight also! I walked to Ron as he stared at me. "You look really nice," I said smiling. "Thanks! You look beautiful!" he said as he could barely put the words together. I laughed and thank him. Then, Louis cleared his throat saying, "We should probably head inside now."

We all walk in the great hall with Ron and I in the front. The great hall was all decorate and it all looked so beautiful!! Ron found us a table and so we all sat down. Music started playing and we all got up to dance. Ron was dancing weird so I like hind of helped him. I'm not really sure what normal dancing is, but he was not dancing normal. He was stiff and putting his stiff arm up and down. For me, I tried my best to not dance awkward because I mean I'm not really a dancing person. Sure I'll do slow dances and things like that, but not so much of free style.

All of us decide to sit back at our table after dancing a lot. We were out of breath and tired. At the table it was all of us except, Harry, Ginny, Fred and Angelina. They were gone. We didn't know where they were. Hermione and Elianna left the table to go to the bathroom leaving the rest of us to talk. We all looked at each other and it was silent. To make it less awkward, I say, "So, Theo how's your first ball here at Hogwarts so far?" "It's going great! I'm having a lot of fun!" "Good, so tell us about yourself, where you from, do you have any siblings..." "Oh okay. I'm 15 years old, a half blood. Uhm, I don't have any siblings, and I saw people playing what was that game called again?" "Quidditch," Luna said. "Yeah that, it looked really fun! I'd wanna try to learn how to play." "Sure mate, we could teach you how," George said excited. "Yeah, but he needs to learn how to fly a broom. I can teach him," Ron said. "Yeah, but he needs a better teacher," I said as he looked at me. I smiled happily proud of my answer because he made me fall off the broom without telling me things before I took off. "Are you a transfer student?" Louis asked. "Yeah I am." I was glad that we were getting to know Theo more. I'm really open to meeting new people and them possibly being part of our group. Overall I think he will be part of our friend group and I'm excited to have him around! Hermione and Elianna came back and we all go back to asking Theo questions. "So, Theodore, do you have any hobbies or anything you like to do?" Hermione asks him. He turns to her and says, "Art, sketching and reading." I immediately turn to Elianna and we give each other a look smiling. THEO LIKES TO READ! HERMIONE AND HIM HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON! Wonder how this is gonna go now. I turn to Ron saying, "Ron," "Yeah?" "Where in the world did you get your dance moves from?" "Dad taught me," he said smiling. I giggled and he said, "What?" "Nothing," I said smiling. I didn't wanna make fun of his dancing and I wasn't going to. I was just wondering like where did he get his dancing from and plus I would never disrespect him or Mr. Weasley.

It was time for all of us to dance so we all headed to the center of the room. As we got in position, the music started to play. The song that was playing was, "Hopelessly Devoted to You." It was a really nice song that they had chose to play as we danced. I was there again just like Ron and I practiced earlier, making eye contact the whole time. I smiled and said, "Don't step on my foot." He giggled and said, "I won't." The whole time I just mainly was focused on him and I. It was such a nice dance! I felt as if everyone needed just this one night to be free from all the chaos and drama that's been going on lately. To just be there with your friends and the people you love. More into the song, I know that the tension between Ron and I, Elianna and George, Harry and Ginny, Hermione and Theo, and Luna and Louis grew more intense and stronger. I'm not sure about Fred because we didn't know much about his and Angelina's relationship and if they were dating. I can tell that tonight was going really good for all of us. As we were dancing, Ron asked me about my thoughts on Theo. "He seems like a really nice, smart, unique person. I'd really like to have him be part of our friend group and so that he could have friends here since he's new. What about you? What's your thoughts about him?" "Yeah, I agree for the most part of what you said. Think Hermione might be into him though," he said laughing as we both quickly glanced towards their direction. "Yeah think so.. They wouldn't be bad together though. I think they look quite cute if they were a couple." Ron agreed. If Theo and Hermione got together I would be really happy for the both of them. Hermione didn't need someone like Krum. She needed someone like Theo. A nice, genuine person and he has something in common with her! They both like to read! Plus, Krum was too old for Hermione and I'm pretty sure they didn't have anything in common.