"This is a misunderstanding"

Melody Lovegood

Right after the ceremony, Luna, Louis, Elianna, and I went to the Raven claw common room to find our dorms. I share a dorm with Luna and Elianna and we all got settled in. The raven claw common room was getting pretty boring so all four of us went to the Gryffindor common room.

We came to hangout with the twins and the golden trio and all of us sat on the floor in a circle. Starting with Elianna, on her right it was me, next to me was Harry, Luna, Ron, Hermione, Fred, Louis, and George. Fred asked us, "So, who are you guys going to the ball with?" "Louis and I are attending the Yule ball together," Luna said quietly. "And Elianna, you are going with?" Fred asked. "George of course." "Thank god, I thought you were gonna say Malfoy," George said in relief. Fred claimed he was going with Angelina Johnson, but hasn't even asked her yet. "Krum asked me," Hermione said as she looked at everyone. Harry said he wasn't sure yet. I said, "Oh, I don't have a date," quietly. "You hear that Ron, you still have a chance," Fred said while winking.

Then all of a sudden we heard a knock on the door, Elianna opens the door and it's Malfoy. "May I speak to Granger?" Hermione walks to him and they talk outside of the common room privately and we all fell silent, trying to eavesdrop. We heard little whispers, but nothing to clear. The one thing that was clear that we heard was, "What do you want Malfoy." after that a bunch of little mumbles. Elianna tried to get the group focused again by talking about outfits for the ball, then we heard Hermione shout, " WHAT!NO." Harry opened the door and started to yell at Malfoy. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" "Calm down Potter, this is a misunderstanding." I went behind Draco so that I can face Harry and tell him to stop and I'm pretty sure it wasn't anything too serious, but Harry shoved Draco and he bumped into me, making me fall down the stairs. The worse part was that when I fell, I kept on falling and couldn't land for the longest time because the stairs kept moving side to side.

I ended up in the hospital wing, Louis and Elianna took me there and my whole entire body and face was wrapped and in casts. Most all of my bones were broken and my legs and arms were being held up. Everyone came to visit me, but Louis and Elianna stayed the longest and sometimes I can hear them laughing - so rude, but they came to see how I was doing. On the second day, Elianna told me she had to meet up with Draco so she left and Louis stayed with me. Louis and I talked and he told me that he saw the way Ron and I looked at each other. I had told that I didn't know what he had meant. He said, " You two look at each other as if you aren't bestfriends. Like your more than friends." "What.. no we don't." "Well, at least he does." It got quiet. "Plus, every time your next to me or like when you hugged me when we got off the train, I could see he was like jealous." "Why would he be jealous? Your just my bestfriend." "I don't know, but you should talk to him." It got quiet again. Before I fell asleep, Madam Pomfrey gave me something to drink to help my bones heal. When I woke up the next morning, Louis was still asleep and I had gotten up and I was all healed up! Finally! So I woke up Louis and we both left the hospital wing.

On our way out, we see Ron just standing there looking at me. Louis tells me that he's gonna go and I told him, "Okay, I'll catch up with you later. Thanks for staying with me:)!" "Yeah, of course." He walked away and Ron was still there, looking at me. "Yeah?" I said confused. "Oh uhm.. I was hoping that you'd be free tonight to uhm -" And while he was trying to say what he needed to say, I look at the doors because I saw Elianna, Draco, the twins, Hermione, Harry, and Louis peeking from the doors and they quickly hid. "... the prefects bathroom," he said. I was like what? "Tonight, are you free to meet me in the prefects bathroom." I said, "Oh, yeah sure!" As I started to walk out, he yells, "Wear a dress!" I said, "Okay." I walked away and I went to Herbology class.