𝘰𝘯𝘦

CHARISMA

"Hey, Tchaikovsky!"

"It's Alberts now!" I yell back at my stepbrother Will.

"What? Why?"

"Because unlike you and Janet, Dad, Roma and I need to be incognito"

"Still haven't figured out what he does"

"You know" I roll my eyes at the annoying addition of a younger sibling brought into the family thanks to Dad's second marriage.

I'm Charisma Tchaikovsky, daughter of Jakub Tchaikovsky and second in line to my Dad's place as leader of the Russian mafia.

My family were all born and raised in Russia, excluding myself and my sister Roma, who spent only a few years of our childhood in Moscow before Mama died and we moved to America, where Dad found another wife.

Janet Nakamura.

The innocent looking Japanese-American woman who owned a chain of restaurants downtown.

Dad's marriage forced us to move to Silverton Grove in California, which brings me to the present.

"Yeah, I know he's a mafia leader but why go through all that shit to change your last names?"

"Because, William" I lean forward "There are enemies everywhere"

His eyes widen.

"Damn , I'm only 17, I'm not ready for this mafia shit"

"I was 12 when I made my first hit" I deadpan and he laughs

He realizes I'm serious and his jaw drops.

"You've been in this for.....6 years?!" He screeched.

"Yes" I glare at him, motioning for him to speak in a lower volume

"Now if you don't mind, I need to get to my first day. Lord knows Roma's already getting it on with the boys"

Will nods silently.

He's homeschooled since he was diagnosed with dyslexia and classified as an IED at the tender age of 9.

Part of me feels sorry for him.

The part that isn't black and cold, the small part that all mafia people do actually have within but don't realise it.

"Well then, bye, Alberts" Will says mockingly and I flip him the bird.

Silverton Grove High.
The place I'm going to be spending a whole year in.
Let's just hope my ass survives.

"Hello, fresh meat" A black haired girl smirks at me

"Fresh meat?" I'm confused.

"You're new right?" She seems to change the topic and I nod.

"Good. Stick with me then." She winks "I'm Irena, and you?"

"Charisma"

"Well, Charisma" She gestures to the building in front of us.

"Welcome to Silverton Grove High"

A/N ; a quick one before i go byeeee