𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

BRIELLE

"What...Who are you?" I ask Charisma once she's led us to what seems to be a warehouse.
"She's Charisma Tchaikovsky. Who are you is what she should be asking" A thick Russian accent says from behind us and I jump.
"Chay-what-ski?" Richard asks, clearly confused.
"Tchaikovsky" Charisma repeats and turns to the man.
I don't know much Russian but my mom taught me some when she returned from her travels.
I can understand the words danger, strangers, a few profanities and murder.
The man turns to us.
My blood runs cold at the way his ivory eyes study us.
I push a shaking Melina behind me.
This girl's from Texas and knows how to kick some ass and ain't gonna hesitate to do so whenever required.
"Greetings, friends. I am Maxim, her best friend" He manages to say in broken English.
"Ok what the actual fuck?" Richard says and I wince.
"Probably not smart to yell at a chick with a gun, Rich" Chris tips his head towards Charisma with a small smirk "Please do go on"

Charisma glares at him, a cold glare which would probably make me piss my pants if directed at me. Christopher surprisingly meets her gaze head on.

I look around at the writings on the wall and two in particular catch my eye.

дом мафии
Якуб Чайковский

The script loosely translates to House of.....Muffins? No,wait, mafia.
And then there's a name. Jakub Tchaikovsky.
Holy shit, the actual fucking mafia?
I have the urge to reach out and touch the carvings but Charisma interrupts me.

"Brielle, are you paying attention?"
I snap my head up "Sure"
She cuts a glare my way "As I was saying, you are to tell no one about what you saw me do otherwise I won't hesitate" She hikes her thumb back and the man and his eyes twinkle "To let Maxim loose on you"
"What about the body?" Kaia questions.
Roma smirks devilishly.
"What body?"
"The one Charisma shot"
"Honey" Roma took a step closer, partying her shoulder "It's been taken care of"
"Taken care of?"
"Lomov has been erased from the world" She says.
A chill runs through me and I'm pretty sure the others feel it too.
I don't know what the fuck we just got into but I'm sure we won't be able to make it out.
Least of all, alive.

A/N ; me trying to make this interesting by adding russian-
but anyway last update before i go to bed
goodnight :)