𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

CHARISMA

"I'm going out for a run"

Roma blinks at me.

"You sure?"

"Ro, it's been a week" I stretch my arms "I've been eating like an elephant and I need to lose weight to fit into my homecoming dress"

"What do you mean, lose weight?" My sister pats my stomach "Your stomach is flatter than a sheet of paper"

"Sure" I eye her perfect physique mockingly

"Speaking of, I don't really think I'm the only one who's noticed" She gestures to me "All that"

"What?"

"Sis, please, everyone can see how Chris just wants to eat you up"

I choke on the water I was drinking.

"N-no we're just-"

"Friends? Yeah, and Richard is Einstein's son" She rolled her eyes.

"You seem to be quite infatuated with him" I tease and her face turns red

"Fuck off" She says, obviously flustered and I cackle over my shoulder.

It's hard to work your way back into your normal routine when you've been in hospital for almost two weeks.

The thought strikes my brain as I finish my first mile of running, my muscles crying for mercy.

Shit, I need to hit the shooting range too. 

I'm planning out my entire routine again when I hear a ruslte in the bushes.

I forgot my gun. Fuck.

The rustling grows louder and louder and then, silence.

"CHARISMA!" I turn to see Chris running towards me with an unconscious Brielle under his arm.

"What the fu-" I start but he stops me 

"There's a psycho shooting at us and I need you to help"

"I don't have a gun" I say but he holds up a small revolver 

"A gift from your dad" He says "The car is close. You keep watch and I'll try and get us there fast"

A gunshot whizzes past us as he says the last word and I look behind to see a masked man shooting at us.

"GO, GO , GO!" I yell at Christopher and we run at break-neck speed.

"Ow" A bullet lodges itself in my shoulder as I shoot back at the psycho.

"Keep running!" I yell when Christopher looks back concernedly.

We reach the car with no further injuries.

"Step on it!" I say, still shooting at the  hitman, who's apparently stolen a car.

We manage to confuse him and Chris pulls over at an isolated corner.

The car is silent for a few minutes, save for our breathing and the sounds of the city around us.

Chris nods at my shoulder "You okay?"

My shoulder is bleeding like anything.

I look to the sky.

How many more hospital trips am I going to make in this town?

A/N ; i couldnt do the entire car chase thing bcz i ran out of ideas but hiii