𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

*DRUG CONSUMPTION IS INJURIOUS TO HEALTH. THIS DOES NOT PROMOTE DRUG CONSUMPTION IN ANY WAY*

BRIELLE

"So were just gonna pretend that shit never happened?" Richard asked, throwing back his beer.
We'd all gathered at Ericks house, considering both his parents had given him the freedom to live alone and we could talk peacefully. And I could smoke my shit without interruption.
"I mean, we obviously can't" I say.
"We might be able to. Otherwise she'll kill us" Erick stated.
"We can trust her, I think" Melina pipes up and we all turn to look at her.
Melina is a quiescent person, who usually keeps to herself. But when she gets mad, she blows a gasket.
That's probably why she's Zabdiels girl.
Joel throws his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder.
"Where is Christopher?" Richard finally says.
"Right here" We turn to the back door to spot Chris and a special guest.
The aura of mystery that is Charisma Tchaikovsky.
I smirk at Christopher.
We all stare at each other, most of the groups gazes on Charisma, figuring out what she's gonna do.
She silently turns away and the words flow out of my mouth.
"Can you teach me?"
She stops and slow-turns.
"What?"
"To fire a gun or even self defence"
She's staring at me, arms folded across her chest.
"And why would you need that?"
"To fend off my asshole dealers" I offer her a joint and she takes a long drag.
Richard low-whistles and she glares at him.
"Never seen a girl smoke a joint?" She snaps.
"Never mind him, what do you say?"
She regards me thoughtfully.
"Tomorrow. 7 am sharp. Don't be late." Her eyes pierce me and I gulp, nodding.

Once she's gone, Joel looks at me in shock and asks me the same question I'm currently asking myself.

"What the fuck did you just get yourself into, Bri?"

A/N ; this is light but wtv
if yall saw the notes chapter rn,
literally this book is gonna be filled with some seriously hard hitting shit and plot twists so be prepared-
-coz i don't even know WHERE the fuck i'm gonna put said twists 🤦‍♀️