Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Hahaha, you thought leaving a gate to another world would be funny."

"Kyahhhh! Have you finally finished all the paperwork that Shuna has given you Rimuru-sama?!"

A woman with a really large chest came, bursting into the room. Wait, woman? All of her features were exactly like a human's save for the single obsidian-coloured horn sitting on her forehead.

Yup, that was Shion in her usual purple suit and... Gorikimaru Kai... in a restaurant.

"Shion... you are making the guests uncomfortable..." Rimuru said, muffled by Shion who was now hugging Rimuru really tightly. Safe to say she was even carrying Rimuru in his usual short stature.

"But Rimuru-sama... You're so cute right now! I haven't seen this form in so long!" Shion squealed. Rather unbefitting for one of the Heavenly Kings but Shion didn't give much of a shit concerning other people's impression of her. As long as they didn't see Rimuru in a poor perspective that is.

She goes apeshit over that but that's only for another time.

Will, who had been in the middle of his sentence, gawked in something with disbelief and a bit of doubt. Meanwhile, the gears began to creak in the heads of the twins and out came an onrush of questions before Will could process everything before his eyes.

Selective hearing... No, selective thinking.

"LORD RIMURU!?"

"YOU'RE A DEMON LORD!?"

"No, no, forget that. YOU'RE A SLIME!?"

"Who's the busty one?"

And such questions that all left Will horrified when he snapped back awake.

"Conner and Travis Stoll! Isn't that a bit disrespectful?" Will said dead calm with a menacing closed eye smile on his face. Enough to rival Shuna's. Which apparently is enough to make the brothers shut up. Well, it would be just the slight bit scary if Will's 'smile' was not enough.

Rimuru found Will's instant reversal of facial expressions when Will turned back around quite funny although it wasn't like Rimuru hadn't seen his fair share of dynamic changes in facial expressions.

Flowers seemed to bloom around Will's now gentle and amicable smile when he started to talk.

"So you are the demon lord. It seemed really strange that everyone treated you with such respect."

Rimuru gave an embarrassed chuckle and winked, "Yup, I guess you found me out."

"Eh!? So why didn't you tell us?" Conner suddenly blurted out even though Will was quite ready to slap the boy.

"Conner, did you leave your brain back at camp?" WIll questioned the twin while looking at him as if Conner was only four, "Satoru would have never gained our trust if she told us that she was some all-powerful demon lord."

Rimuru flinched a bit when Will had answered Conner but didn't give it another thought. He's already heard enough of Velgrynd and Luminas' teasing.

"By the way, Satoru is just an alias. Please use 'Rimuru'," Rimuru informed Will. But before the demigods could speak again...

[Master...]

'Yup the whole gang's here. Don't they see me every day?' Rimuru internally sighed heavily. He waited for the unfortunate doors to be excessively whacked again.

WHAAAM!

There it is. Now...

"Rimuru~!"