Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A strange man that even the gods don't know about.

(A/N): HAHAHAHAHA look who's back. I have a vacation right now so I decided to make some use of my time even though I already wasted a couple of days' worth of time. Also, some of the chapters from here on out might have terrible editing because I wrote some of it on my iPad and I can't use Grammarly on there so.

Another reason why I have been basically dead for the past few months is because of Genshin. :3 But uh, let's see how many chapters I can spit out before I crawl back to my mouse hole again.

Look at me spouting bullshit and not even having the chapter finished at the time of writing this. This chapter will contain a lot of dialogue that is only vaguely described by the wiki so I am going to have to wing it based on what I remember of their personalities and how the camp works. (My memory is very bad for your reference.) Please bear with me.

~mooncake

---

"-Welcome to Camp Jupiter Percy. Though, not quite yet," Reyna said as she held out a hand towards the towering walls that surrounded the campus, leaving Percy speechless. "Let's head in for now..."

Reyna seemed somewhat hesitant but brushed it off as if nothing had happened.

As soon as they entered the gates, June, who Percy had been carrying for the past minutes suddenly jumped off with surprising grace as a warm golden glow enveloped her. The old lady who had been standing there a moment ago was now replaced with a figure in her prime, her locks of black hair flowing down her shoulders as she lowered her gaze towards the demigods.

"-!" Without any noise or extra movements, the half-bloods immediately bowed their heads down in respect as the raven-haired woman simply stood in front of them.

"What are you doing?!" Reyna shot a glare towards Percy, "Do you not know to show your respects in front of the gods when they appear?"

Percy could only fumble around with his words as he took in the new information, "Gods-?" Heck, if snake-headed woman existed, why not gods as well?

"You are currently standing in front of Juno, the goddess-" Reyna began but was cut off by the goddess standing before them.

"Child, calm down. It is fine, I am only here to introduce to you the son of Neptune," Juno continued on in a smaller voice as if she was organizing her thoughts, unheard by the shocked demigods. "There may have been some disruption but this will still work."

Yet still overheard by another individual who had tagged along.

"A son of Neptune, if I may?" Reyna asked as she overcame her shock. Juno only smiled as she replied.

"Yes, and he will be very important in the future," The smile on the goddess' face stayed as the goddess gave her parting words, "Ah, it seems like my time is now up. I will leave the rest-" Juno paused midway as her gaze focused on something further away by the gates of the wall.

A moment of silence ensued as the demigods followed to where Juno's gaze laid. Then suddenly to everyone's surprise, except for Juno of course, a figure emerged from the shadows behind the walls and started to speak.

"Fufu, it seems that I have been discovered," the voice of the man that emerged from the behind the walls began as if everything had been expected by him, "Well, it was only a matter of time before a blessed deity, no?"

"What an interesting choice of words." The smile on Juno's face persisted as the group of demigods came face to face with the owner of the voice. "You seem to be similar to the sons of Pluto but I have no recollection of any surviving sons of his. So what are you?"