Chapter 7 P.g 1 (Special OhmFluke page)

Heyo!!~ I might update a little late cause I have module classes and my little sis is sick(。ノω\。) I have to take care of her, I'm the only one she have ya know? <( ̄︶ ̄)> so please wait for a while(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.).

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Fluke was not screaming like the others, he was a little calm even though it was too painful. He was breathing in and out really fast, so was Ohm and Earth.

When Fluke holds his breath, so was Ohm and Earth. It was like copy paste.

"Just keep breathing, keep breathing" Earth calmed his twin. "Yeah I get that!" Fluke screamed.

"B-babe, do you need me there?" Ohm asked.

"N-no babe ARGH! I-it's fine!" Fluke pushed.

"Wait this isn't right. Let me see?" Earth checked his brothers lower and saw the head.

"FUCK P'OHM FASTER! I CAN SEE THE HEAD!!" Earth shouted. And just like that Ohm's eyes widened, he drove faster than flash and even broke some traffic lights.

"AAARRGGHH BABE FASTER!!!" Fluke pleaded in pain.

"Y-YEAH BABY HANG IN THERE!!" Ohm panicked.

"DON'T 'HANG IN THERE' ME! I CAN'T!!" Fluke shouted his lungs out. His whole face and body was red and his sweat was everywhere his body.

After a minute of driving, they finally reached the hospital. They were the first one to arrive, they saw nurses and doctors waiting for them.

Ohm got out right away and carried his mate to the stretcher. "Ok sir, I can see the head. I suggest you to hold his hand until we arrive, ok?" The doctor instructed Ohm.

Ohm nodded and held his mate's hand firmly. "Sir just keep pushing while we're on the way ok?" The doctor went on Fluke's lower body and started guiding him in pushing.

Fluke pushed right away until they reached the emergency room. The baby and him was in a dangerous situation. If they waited till they reached the emergency room it would be too late, so they suggested him to start pushing.

After a while they reached the emergency room, finally Fluke was placed in a much more comfortable position.

He was breathing in and out, even though Ohm doesn't need to he breath in and out like Fluke.

"Sir your doing great, just keep doing a great job" the doctor motivated Fluke.

Fluke stopped his breath to push, "AAAARRGGHHH!!!" Fluke and Ohm said in unison.

Even Ohm was pushing, he was also huffing and holding his breath.

"1...2...3...PUSH!!" The doctor commanded and just like that Fluke, Ohm and the nurses started pushing with Fluke.

"Ok, ok one more."

"AAAAARRGGGGHHHHHH!!!" Everybody present in the room were all screaming too.

And after an hour of pushing, crying and screaming. Finally the heard a cry. "It's a cute baby boy" the doctor announced and gave the pup to the nurses to clean and check.

"You did really great babe" Ohm kissed his omega from his knuckles till his whole face.

"I forgot to record it!" Ohm realized. "Don't worry sir, your brother-in-law gave me the camera and told me to record it" The nurse asured them.

"Thank you" Fluke said weekly and smiled. The nurse nodded and smiled back.

After a few minutes, the nurse gave Fluke's and Ohm their new born pup. She placed the pup in Fluke's chest.

And just like that the pair started crying. "His so beautiful!" Fluke cried as he rubbed his pup's forhead. "Yes just like his papa" Ohm cried and nuzzled his pup's nose.

"Hi there Patrick Nattawat Jongcheveevat~" Fluke gave his pup an eskimo kiss.

After a minute of softly talking with their pup, it was time for him to take a rest and the nurses needed to place the newborn pup to another room

Fluke took a rest and the doctors and nurses placed him to another room.