Chapter 10 P.g 6

When the plane landed, the alphas, Lunas, CEO, Secretary, Pack and Clans went straight to the hidden village in Transylvania.

They went inside the huge mansion and planned their mission. After planning they went to the Castle where James and his people were.

All of them wore black to prevent them to be seen. It was dark and foggy at night. The whole place was filled with fog, many dead trees everywhere surrounding the castle, bats come and go from the castle, full moon at the background of the castle, dead veins some parts of the place, bad vamps guarding every corner and probably James drinking his blood wine in a glass and enjoying his night.

Gulf and the others were hiding in the castle "Turbo, Sammy and Mild, stay here with some of the wolves and Vampires. Me, my finance, my brothers and their fiance are gonna enter the castle. I'm gonna ask 25 people to come with us to keep in look out, ok? Stay in back up if anything happens to us." Mew ordered and the three wolves nodded.

"Please be careful Alphas, Lunas, CEO, Secretary and along with the Pack and Clan" Sammy said full of concern.

"We will Sam" Win pat her shoulders and all of them nodded.

Mew, Gulf, Ohm, Fluke, Kao, Earth, Boun, Prem, Bright, Win and 25 people followed down the hill to their car and rove towards the castle while Sammy, Turbo, Mild and the others stayed in look out.

Turbo was worried for their Alphas, Lunas, Leaders, brothers and sisters, especially for his mate. Mild had noticed Turbo's tensed body so Mild rubbed circles on young guy from comfort him. Turbo had felt a little calm, thanks to his friend and smiled a little to Mild.

"I'm worried about them too. Especially for Boat" Mild sullenly smiled while blinking a couple of times. He was trying to hold his tears from falling so he looked up. "Heh, weak. Don't cry, you'll look hideous." Turbo teased to lighten up the situation little. Mild softly smacked Turbo's shoulder while chuckling a little along the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mew was driving his car with Gulf on the front seat with him while 11 other cars were following them. He could feel the anger and nervous feeling. The air was filled with his dark aura pheromones.

Mew held his Luna's hand and smiled at him warmly to calm him down and to prevent James for smelling them even though they haven't reached the castle.

Gulf calmed down a little and smiled back. "Let's kill him alpha" Gulf smiled warmly and Mew smirked while nodding a little.

When they reached their destination, they went out from their car and walked towards the door of the castle but they were greeted by hissing vampires.

INSIDE THE CASTLE

J

ames grinned like a physco while sitting on the throne. It was dark everywhere, torches was in every corner of the castle but the bright light from the moonlight was shining at James.

James felt them outside from his castle. "So they have chosen death" James grinned and laughed evily. James called his flirtatious assistant. "Tell those snakes to let our visitors in. We don't want to be rude. Right Clara?" James held his assistant's chin while leaning in her face and hungrily kissing each other while their fangs were out.

(A/N: Heyyo, if anyone is named Clara, I am so sorry. It was not my intention. But at least you know to yourself that it is not you and it just happened you have the same name)

Clare nodded and flirtatiously smirked, "Yes my king" Clara answered like a slut and walked out of the hall room and went in the castle door.

The huge door opened and Clara ordered the vampires to let them in. "Oops, only the Ten of you, leave your stinky Pack and annoying Clan behind." Clara shrugged while looking at them in disgust.