Chapter 10 P.g 3

The whole Pack including the children have been training for 3 Months to be prepared for the upcoming battle.

They didn't know when it will be, but their ready for any battle. Gulf, Earth, Fluke, Prem and Win had been showing their kids direction how to lead the others to the hidden chambers, and to their surprise the kids we're paying much attention and took the procedures properly.

When they got inside the hidden chambers to take a look at it, it was no ordinary chamber.

It had plants, animals, water, fire, sun and moon light. It looked like their parents really did prepared it well. At first they thought it was another world.

They were now returning to the training grounds after reassuring the underground chambers. When Becky and Saint saw their Daddy they immediately ran towards him,"DADDY!!!" Becky and Saint shouted in excitement.

Mew extended his arms and squat down to their level. "Hey there my prince and princess!~" Mew carried both his precious children in his strong musculine arms.

"Daddy, I don't want you to promise something to us" Becky pouted while wrapping her right arm to her father's nape.

Mew looked at Becky confusingly, "Huh? Why princess?" Mew asked. "Because promises are meant to be broken daddy. So don't promise us anything" Saint pouted.

Mew chuckled and kissed both his baby's cheek. "Ok we won't promise anything" Mew nodded.

Gulf came towards them while holding hands with Nut, "Hey dad" Nut greeted his father with a smile.

Mew squat down and let go of Becky and Saint to ruffle Nut's hair. "Hey alpha" Mew smirked.

"NUT C'MON LET'S PLAY BY THE LAKE!!" Petch shouted. Nut looked at his parents for permission and they nodded.

Nut smiled widely and ran after Petch. Petch waited for Nut to reach him and they held hands while running towards the lake.

Zee walked towards Saint and asked permission to Mew and Gulf if Saint could come along with them. Mew and Gulf gave Zee a smile and nodded. Zee took Saint's hand and they walked towards the lake and jumped to the water.

Patrick wasn't feeling like swimming, he went towards Mick and they played with the flowers along with Becky, Jane, Love and Film.

OhmFluke, KaoEarth, BounPrem and BrightWin stand beside MewGulf and looked at their kids play by the lake and swimming in the water.

"This is scary" Ohm commented while looking at their kids. "Huh, why?" Earth asked his future brother-in-law. "Zee asking permission to take Saint with him in the lake was like asking us for our son's hand" Mew said in horror.

Gulf, Fluke, Earth, Prem and Win looked at their alpha and chuckled. "You guys look like it's the end of the world" Fluke laughed. "It's scary to imagine walking your daughter and son walking down the aisle" Boun hugged Prem to control his tears.

"Tell me about it, my poor Jane. She's too cute!!" Kao cried. "Oh shut up! Your daughter's an alpha! She will be the one waiting in the aisle!" Earth chuckled and playfully slapped his fiance's chest.

"Yeah! My Mick is the one walking down the aisle while holding looking at his waiting groom and that is your son!" Bright cried while pointing at Ohm.

The omegas laughed at their possessive alpha. "We all sound like old parents now!" Prem laughed and everyone agreed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun had set and the moon rised. They were all inside the mansion at the living room, watching a movie after dinner.