Chapter 10 P.g 5

Gulf, Fluke, Earth, Prem and Win have prepared their kids, including Zee. They were planning to go to Transylvania using their own private Plane.

The Jongcheveevats and Traipipattanapongs owned 13 Private planes, so it was not a problem for them to bring the whole pack and Clan.

At first the kids did not allow it, they thought the Battle was gonna happen in their country not all the way to Transylvania.

But they have explained to them that it's best to strike first, before James do. Even though the Battle was gonna happen in a different country the kids need to stay in the chambers along with the olds and kids.

Just in case they loose at least James wouldn't find them.

They are dragging their luggage outside the Mansion to the car. Nut and the other kids looked at their parents preparing.

"PA!!" Becky shouted and ran towards his papa. Gulf squat down to reach Becky's level and spread his arm for a hug. When Becky reached her papa she immediately wrapped her arms around his neck and sat at his lap.

"Papa, be careful. Return home with Daddy, Uncles, the pack and the clans. Please papa, we're still young. We need all of you" Becky cried and buried her face on her papa's shoulder.

Gulf held his tears and hugged his princess tightly. Not long enough Jane, Petch, Patrick, Love, Ja, Film, First, Mick, Nut and Saint ran to their parents and hugged them tighter.

The girls and omegas started crying but the alphas kept a strong and straight expression for their Omega's sake. They were also sad but they need to show that their not weak.

Zee went towards Mew and looked at him with a serious expression, "Be safe old man, protect them. I don't want my soulmate and new family to cry and loose their parents like mine." Zee softly smacked Mew's arms.

Even though Zee was still a 13 year old, he is really tall. Other's would even mistaken him as a 15 year old.

"I will kid. Protect our family and Pack's future generations, I'm counting on you" Mew smirked and pat the 13year old's left shoulder. "Now go and prepare them to the chambers" Mew motioned with his head and Zee nodded.

"N'Nut, N'Ja, N'Patrick!!" Zee called the eldest alpha sons and they nodded.

The alphas were in charge. First and Petch are omegas so they are assigned to medic.

Nut, Ja, Patrick and Zee told the omegas to break the hugs and get ready to enter the chambers.

The kids of the pack were already inside the chambers, they were still keeping a look out for a minute and went inside.

Gulf, Fluke, Earth, Prem and Win gathered their courage and went inside the cars before their alpha.

"Hey, you ok?" Ohm asked his fiance. "Yeah *sniff* l-let's go. We might not hold ourselves" Fluke looked up to prevent his tears from falling.

Ohm nodded and Fluke rolled up the window. "Let's go!" Mew tapped roof of his car and all of them went inside and drive to their airport.

Gulf was staring at the window while tears were falling down his eyes. He tried his best not to make any noises but Mew had already noticed it. "Hey, they'll be fine" Mew held his crying fiance's hand while driving.

"Yeah! They'll be fine, their strong!!" Gulf nodded and wiped his tears to convince himself.

When they arrived at their airport, they got out of the car and met with the whole pack and Clan.

Mew climbed at the top of his car. He was looking so sexy (especially for Gulf) in a white shirt and sunglasses on.

"WE'RE GONNA FIGHT FOR PEACE!! LET'S WIN THIS!! I WILL NOT BE SAYING MUCH, BUT ALL I COULD SAY IS.... WE HAVE OUR KIDS WAITING FOR US BACK HOME. SO LET'S RETURN WITH WOUNDS AND BRUISES!!" Mew ordered. All the Pack and Clans agreed and cheered for Mew and the other leaders.

They used 13 Private planes to Transylvania. They we're all feeling the fear, anxiousness, anger and worry. The whole flight was quiet, only coughs and other activities could be heard.

"After this, we have to get married" Earth shook his head while flipping a magazine while sitting beside his alpha. "Yes, I agree with you" Fluke sighed at the other side with his alpha.

"How about the ten of us have our wedding ceremony at the same time and same day?" Prem shrugged and smiled a little at his brothers and  future Brother-in-laws. "Yeah that's a great idea. Then we'll each have our own vows. No writing on the paper, just say what your heart feels" Gulf warmly smiled to everyone and they agreed.

Win stopped and looked at all his brothers in horror, "But we won't do the honeymoon at the same time and at the same place, right?" Win asked.

"Of course we won't!!" Fluke smacked his head while shaking his head. He cannot believe his brother thought they would do the honeymoon together.

"Why would you think all of us would do it together?" Boun chuckled and his fiance smacked him. "I don't know?" Win smiled awkwardly and hid beneath the blanket that was provided for them.

Everyone chuckled at Win's cuteness and Bright was trying to hide his laughed because Win was pinching his packs.

While everyone was lighting each other's mood, Gulf looked at his alpha and smiled warmly. "Let's all get married together?" Gulf held Mew's hand.

Mew smiled back and kissed his Luna's base knuckle and nodded. "How about all of us have our honeymoon at Banwa Private Island? We can bring our kids there, but of course they'll have their own rooms." Mew suggested.

Ohm took his phone from his pocket and searched the hotel "Oh it's great. Yeah, let's all go there and uh, let's ask Sammy, Mild, Boat, Turbo and Kaownah to take care with the kids while we get you know" Ohm awkwardly frowned. "Busy?" Boun continued what Ohm was about to say and smirked.

"Banwa Private Island it is then.... Oh and one night is $100,000.00 . So it will all cost $17,000,000.00 for us in one month" Kao calculated and rested his back as if it was a small price.

(A/N: That is a lot of zeros 😵😵 I can't even afford to buy a motorcycle 😵😵)

"Great, then what do you all want? I'll pay for the whole family or do you want to pay for your own family?" Mew opened his computer.

"Umm I'll pay for my own family, after all it will be our honeymoon" Boun shrugged and Prem agreed.

All of them agreed about paying for their own bill. They kept talking about their future plans until they felt tired and fell asleep.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Heyo!!~ friendly advice, do not promise something if you won't be able to fulfill it😌. BTW I heard that from somewhere, I don't know where but I totally agree with it.

Collide is about to reach it's end. So what do you think?  Are they able to do all of that in the future or are they gonna die? 😃

Don't forget to vote little Cookies!!~.       (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ love y'all. Take care and sleep early!! <( ̄︶ ̄)> Do not stay up late, it's bad for the health (*´ω`*)

In my up coming Fanfiction, there will be a toxic relationship, if you want to read it then I really appreciate it. But, if you don't like toxic relationships then I won't force y'all (人*´∀`)。*゚+ . Good morning and Goodnight!!~(~ ̄³ ̄)~♥