A/N

SURPRISE!!

I am back and with another short story for you guys! This time it is a Holiday inspired one. I saw how much you guys enjoyed my other ones and thought why not do a Christmas one, so here we are! I am so excited for you guys to read this one. I've actually been working on this one for awhile so I really hope you guys do enjoy it.

There is a sequel to this book called 'Trapped for Christmas' over on my profile!! In that book you see Knox's little sister, Olivia's love story! So go check it out!!

Make sure you follow me over on my Instagram (if you don't want to that's okay). Thank you all so much for your endless support and love! I really am thankful to have you all in my life. You guys really do make my life better and push me to be a better writer. So thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

A HUGE thank you to kimberly_white101 for making me the gorgeous cover!! She is incredible and amazing! Thank you so much!! <3 <3 <3

P.S This is a cheesy cliche story!! It's meant to be that. I wanted it to be a cute, simple, fluffy christmas story for you all to read. So if you don't like that then...just give it a try! You never know you may LOVE IT! :P Also the chapters are meant to be short so just keep that in mind.

P.S.S If you are waiting for updates on this one you can always head over to my profile and check out my other stuff! I have full length novels up or two other short stories (Rekindled Love and Second Chances). Check them out!

Love you guys!! <3 <3 <3

Happy Reading :)

-Ken