Chapter 14....

The moment my older brother Lucas arrived the house was instantly filled with loud voices. One look at my nieces and they were yelling and running towards me.

"Bre!" The two little girls ran full speed at me. I managed to squat down in time before their little bodies collide with mine.

"Oh my goodness I missed you." I hugged them tightly before pulling back. "You've grown like two feet since I last saw you two. You don't have boyfriends now do you?" I mockingly narrowed my eyes.

"Noooo." They both giggled.

"Good." I swooped them both up in my arms before standing up. My legs protested as I stood. Both of their arms wrapped around my neck slightly chocking me but I didn't complain.

Sophie and Charlotte were the cutest little girls. Sophie was the oldest at 4, and with her blue eyes and blonde hair she was definitely going to be a little heartbreaker when she grew up. No one was quite sure how she got blonde hair considering Lucas was a brunet and Annie a red head.

Charlotte looked exactly like her mom. At 3 she was still a little ball of cuteness, with red hair, green eyes and freckles scattered across her chubby cheeks.

"Hey Aubrey." Annie, Luca's wife, greeted.

"Hi Annie." I smiled back, unable to hug her with my arms filled with my nieces.

"It's been awhile." I glanced away.

"Yeah works been busy." I replied softly. A hand on my arm made my look up.

"We understand." The understanding in her eyes made my heart clench.

"These two are growing like weeds." I quickly changed the subject.

"They really are. I want them to stay little forever." Before I could respond my brother Lucas's loud voice echoed through the living room.

"You must be Jackson's boyfriend." I turned just in time to see Knox looking at my brother in confusion.

"I'm actually Aubrey's boyfriend." Both Lucas and Annie's head whipped towards me. Yes, it was that much of a shocker that I brought a guy home.

"My bad. Aubrey's never brought a guy home before." Lucas apologized, shaking Knox's hand. At his words though Knox glanced over at me with a raised eyebrow. My cheeks flamed at the confession. Well that embarrassing fact is now out there. Made it a whole three hours.

"We started to think she was lesbian." Jackson pipped in.

"You're one to talk 'I like both sex's'." I shot back.

"At least I'm honest about it." He shrugged, before sitting on the couch and gesturing for one of the girls in my arms.

Charlotte wiggled in my arms, begging to be put down to see her uncle. Sophie still clung to my neck as I set Charlotte down who immediately launched herself at Jackson.

"Soph I would like you to meet a friend of mine." I took a few steps towards Knox. "Knox this Sophie, the cutest little girl to ever walk the planet." I tickled her side as I spoke, making her giggle loudly in my ear. "Sophie this is Knox."

For a split second I was worried Knox would scare the little girl but Sophie moved in my arms, making me take a step closer to him. From my angle I could see the curious look on her face as she stared at Knox.

"Are you Bree's Prince Charming?" She asked. I bit my lip to stop my grin. Someone's been watching a lot of Disney movies lately.

"Maybe more a Knight in Shining Armor." The smirk that Knox sent my way had me raising an eyebrow. That was not the response I was expecting.