Ch. 1 Meeting Our Heroes

Ok, time is kinda weird in Pokémon so I put the older three at 14, along with Quinn, and Ash finished the Hoenn League at about 12 (At least in this story). Bonnie is still about 8, anyways 

To The STORY!

Narrator POV-

Coumarine City, the site of Ash's next gym battle and Serena's first Pokemon Showcase, but who else is there for those same things. Who will our heroes encounter during their stay in this fine city.

Quinn's POV-

Only I would manage to wake up late the day of my gym battle, ugh, I need coffee. After two cups of coffee and a quick training session, I race and run to the gym, or up to the gym really, why couldn't there be an elevator, seriously this place is worse than Grant's.

I know its a grass type gym, so I have some advantage, but no matter what I'm gonna rock this! As I enter the large tree where the gym is located I notice the battle field and begin searching for the gym leader, choosing to stay quiet to not disturb the many Pokemon in the area. 

At that thought, I see four trainers run in, well, in truth three, the last one walked in, it was a boy with blond hair and glasses seemingly out of breath. I walk over and a boy with a red hat, who seems oddly familiar, looks over to me. Clearly hoping to find someone else, he appears somewhat disappointed at my appearance; however, he bounces back rather quickly. "Are you here for a gym battle too?" He questions. So he's challenging the gym, doesn't look like the others are though, I note. At my nod to his question, he lights up, a familiar fire in his eyes that light up my own.

"That's so amazing! What's your name? How many badges do you have? Have you already challenged the gym? Do you know where Ramos is?" He fires off, I can tell he is currently stressing his friends out, most likely afraid of scaring me off, yet I just find the whole thing funny. 

"Name's Quinn. I have four gym badges so far. No, I haven't challenged the gym, YET, and I have no idea who or where Ramos is." I fired back just as quickly. The others seem sorta shocked. I guess they didn't expect me to match his energy so easily, I blame the ADHD.

"Well then we can challenge the gym together!" He exclaims, "My name's Ash Ketchum, and I'm gonna become a Pokemon Master!" Oooooh. That's why he's familiar.

I burst out laughing, he is EXACTLY like May described him, to a T. "HAHA! May's gonna get so jealous! She talks about you all the time, back in Hoenn and the fact that I met you before you see her again. Her face is gonna be priceless!" I continue laughing, but notice the others especially Ash acknowledge the specific words, 'Hoenn' and 'May.'

"You know May?" He questions. "Well if we are both thinking the Top Coordinator, with a little brother Max, and a gym leader for a dad, then yes, I think I do." I wasn't snarky, but I was sassy, I can't help it its in my nature.

"You do know May!" He exclaims. The others, seemed informed but still out of the loop slightly. I didn't know why though, they seemed to be informed of his previous travels well enough.

I am choosing to believe that though it isn't addressed in the show, that the gang is at least somewhat informed of Ash's previous adventures.

"So, you know May, the coordinator Ash traveled with through Hoenn?" the blond boy questions, seemingly try to check the boxes of everything that just happened. "Yup, in fact before I did just coordinating with May, I actually was in the Hoenn League, too! Ash and I both got knocked out by Tyson, he was just the round before me, it's a shame we never got to go head to head back then." I show a slight grin, I love to battle and it certainly would be fun to have one.

Ash's eyes grow wide and the others seem incredibly surprised. The blond boy with glasses once again questions me, "So you were in the Hoenn League as well?"

"Of course, I'm here for gym battle, aren't I?" We all laugh, and begin introducing ourselves.

After quick introductions...

"I just can't believe that, you guys were so close and yet you never met." Serena thinks out loud.

"Well, not only is Hoenn a large region, but since Quinn didn't happen to appear in or take part in any contests with May, at least until after the League, then Ash wouldn't have witnessed her performances during his travels. Also while Quinn stayed in Hoenn after the League ended and either continued performing to reach top coordinator or maintain her status as one, while Ash hopped over to the next region, so it's not as insane as you think." Clemont states as he pushes her glasses up on his nose.

"Wow, I know you for five minutes and you already figured out the last two years of my life?" I question in disbelief. "And for the record it was to reach coordinator, you can't win those things overnight." I correct, though Bonnie has already begun to grill me with questions. 

"Wait Clemont was right, and nothing is blowing up? Where are we? Is this a dream?" Bonnie asks, almost in a daze. We all laugh aside from Clemont, though in reality, it only manages to make it worse from him.

We all gather ourselves, before Ash and I share a look, remembering the reason we cam here in the first place. At the thought a voice breaks the comfortable silence, that scares me half to death, even if I refuse to show it.  "Oh so you finally decided to stop talking, eh?" the voice speaks. We turn around and come face to face with the gym leader, Ramos.

Hehe, I know its kinda evil to leave it here but I'm already working on the next Chapter and it should be out by Tuesday or Wednesday so chill. Anyways hope you all enjoy!