Sandy Hook Elementary

Prompt: Write about the Sandy Hook School Shooting, either do your own research or make it up using the following pieces.

Sandy Hook Elementary

Isaiah and Ana

Teacher assistant's child; She were going to send the child to an assisting home cause she couldn't care for them anymore. Child overheard and grabbed the guns from the open cabinet. Killed the dad at the house first and then went after their mother who was in school.

Isaiah is the older brother to Ana and both were there during the shooting.

Ana died in that shooting. Isaiah is forever scared but not as much as his parents.

---

Hi my name is Isaiah and I play sax. I am top of my class in Spanish and I have all As.

I go to a boarding school that my parents really didn't want to let me go to.

I am black Puerto Rican.

I have to call my mom everyday. She is overprotective like that. It used to text. But now it is FaceTime. Even if it is three minutes, I still have to call.

They decided to move because of all the memories and people. Movers asked about the tinker bell bike and pink sheets because there wasn't a little girl present in the house with them.

You could go from many perspectives with this. Knock yourself out with it.

Some options with this:

Isaiah's life after the shooting.

The Mover's POV hearing the story from the mother about her child.

During the Shooting from Isaiah, Ana, the shooter, teacher, or OC.

Random Idea: Isaiah explaining to his new friends where he is from. The friends innocently question the school he came from. They remember learning about the shooting and ask about it. He says he was there. They ask if he knows anyone that died in the shooting. And write about the friend's responses when Isaiah says that his sister died in the shooting.