Fun Facts

Did you know that in the 1600s women were purchased for 200 lbs of tobacco.

Did you know that Whigs believed in Whiggery, which is a political philosophy from the 1800s.

Did you know that there was a dude named Andrew Hamilton who was a lawyer.... in Philadelphia. If that ain't funny.

Did you know that Phrenology is the study from the 1700s saying that your personality and talents can be seen in the form of your skull. Proven scientifically incorrect... but its pretty cool.

Texas was considering becoming it's own region (in the 1700-1800s), named Fredonia. Shot down by the US and MX governments.

There is a dude named William of Orange. He isn't important per se... but his name is literally William of Orange.

The Great Pacific Garbage Patch is about twice the size of Texas and three times the size of France.

Another GPGP fact. The amount of plastic in that patch is basically 200 pieces of plastic for each and every person on this earth.

Carbon Dioxide has been steadily going up since 2005.

The Siberian Musk Deer looks like a mix between a little fat deer and a big rabbit... but with fangs.

I just felt in a fact giving mood

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I just felt in a fact giving mood. So.

Not really a prompt thing... It honestly could be if you get an idea off of it. But it's literally just me being a nerd.

Take what you want from this and run with it.

Prompt Ideasजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें