F-R-I-E-N-D-S

That's how you fucking spell friends

Charlie was now permitting me to roam around the hotel to my leisure. However, I had to use a wheelchair to get around. It sucked at first; I never quite realized just how long my legs are until I became forcefully shrunken three whole feet (or maybe more.) Fat Nuggets enjoyed it, though; he got to ride around my lap.

A wheelchair was necessary for my injuries. They did the best they could, but some things need time to heal. My current wounds are: my legs, which had the top half of my femur break off, which was recovered but still could be an issue if there was an error made in the healing process. My secondary arms were busted up, with both my radius bones being shattered. It was healed but still needs to be set to make sure more issues don't arise. My primary arms only had the humerus fractured, along with my shoulder blades being cracked. They were making it challenging to have essential mobility, but not impossible. The most damaging was my spine. In an attempt to not die, I stupidly landed like a banana. Meaning, I fucked up my spine and is now paralyzed from the waist down. Don't worry! It's only temporary. It will take lots of physical therapy, but once I'm back up and running, it will be like nothing happened.

Even so, I have learned to deal with my new found disability. And so did the rest of the Hazbins. Husker has a ramp placed where my normal barstool used to be. It's at my standard height too. Or at least as close as it can get. Nifty has begun cleaning and organizing the hallways to accommodate for easy passage with a wheelchair. She has been spacing carpets and furniture just far enough for me to fit through. Which, of course, I generously thanked her. Charlie and Vaggie have been the ones driving me around whenever they get the chance to, which is a massive help since my primary arms become sore quickly. I can't pull out my third pair of arms either, or else I risk disturbing my spine's healing.

Alastor, however, his entire demeanor has changed. For once, the man isn't consistent. When I was let out, I've been able to talk to him more and more.

One such event was when we were eating some of his jambalaya. You never know how much arm work goes into eating a soup until your arms are all fucked up. Anyway, almost everyone was out of the dining hall when I wasn't even halfway done with my soup.

Everyone but Alastor, who always enjoyed savoring every bite of any meal. Especially the ones he cooked. Though even he had finished his dinner, I let out a heavy sigh as I struggled to pick up the spoon. My arms were so sore I could barely move.

"Would you like me to help dear?" Alastor asked, obviously noticing my struggle.

"Help me. Help me how?" I knitted my brow as I was finally getting the spoon to enter my mouth.

"Well, I suppose I could feed you the food if you are struggling so much."

I choked on a shrimp.

This man, the radio demon, just asked if he could feed me my food? "What?"

"Well, what other solution is there?" he sighed, picking up his bowl and placing it in the sink.

I felt my face heat up at the thought. "I- I can handle it."

"Are you sure?"

"Why do you care so much anyway?" To be honest, I wasn't fucking sure, but changing the topic was my best way out.

"Because- I am the reason for your- condition. Whether accidental or not, I am obligated to help you recover. So, I ask again, are you sure you do not need my assistance." He asked, sitting next to me.

Oh, so it wasn't that-

Of course, no one here is a cartoon villain. Well, maybe Sir Pentious, but that's another discussion for another time. Alastor may be a demon, but he had morals. Besides, knowing this was only platonic made this situation one hundred percent easier. "Well, if you truly don't mind, can you help me?"