I Can't Decide

Whether you should live or die

"Oh, hell no," Husker nearly spat out his beer upon noticing me entering the room.

"What's wrong, Husker?" I stiffened my grin as I began to glance around the room.

"You are not wearing that! You look like you are going to prom!"

"Prom... I believe I've heard that before! Remind me what it is again, Husker?"

"Prom is some fancy dance that you go to at the end of highschool- You know what! It's not important! What matters is that you are dressed way too fancy!" Husker screeched.

"How am I supposed to dress then?" I suppose an American cut black suit and red tie may be intense for a movie night. However, it was custom to dress at least decent to see a picture show.

"Like- comfy and shit. Get a turtle neck sweater and a pair of slacks, maybe dress shoes, but subtle. I would say more casual, but that's about as casual you can get without obstructing your 'dignity.'" He took a sip of his whiskey.

I hummed, observing my outfit one more time before snapping it away and replacing it with the attire Husker requested. "Is this better?"

"Better? Yes. Perfect? Never." Husker grumbled.

I chuckled and patted Husker on the head, in which he let out a whine, before starting up the stairs. Angel told me to meet him in his room, in which he had picked out the perfect collection of movies for us to binge. I asked him to make sure his room and himself were at least decent. I hope he keeps his promise, or I might not attend at all.

I approach the door, knocking gently, hearing a "Come in!" from the other side.

Upon entering, I was hit by the smell of floral Lysol and sweet perfume. I did my best to keep my face as smiley as usual. After the harsh smell, everything seemed clean. A lovely vanity table, a put-together bed, open space, and everything followed a pink, white, and black color scheme.

"'Ey Al. Come here. Make yourself comfy." Angel Dust gestured to the couch. Angel's outfit was the most shocking of all. Wearing an off-the-shoulder gray sweater, a pink skirt that went to his knees, and his signature thigh-high boots.

"Angel, you look pleasant." Smooth Alastor. Real smooth.

"Thanks, Al. You look great too!" Angel grinned back at me. I sat down on the couch as Angel put on the first movie. It was Les Misérables, but my mind quickly went somewhere else.

"So, I heard you and my boyfriend have some beef?" Valentino approached me.

"I wouldn't use such a crude term. We are simply from two different eras. Two different perspectives of the same subject," I nurse my scotch as Valentino sits down next to me.

"Whether or not TV or Radio is a better form of media?" He smirked and cocked his head to the side.

"...Yes."

"Hm, well, the next time you talk to him. Why don't you tell him that radio is still the most effective medium of advertising? Oh! And thousands of talk shows still exist despite TV. Also, 90% of young adults listen to the radio," Valentino let out a cackle.

"You like to see the world burn, don't you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, Valentino is the name, Trouble is the game." He winked at me.

I knitted my eyebrows and began drinking again.

"So, how's your romance with Angie going?"

I nearly spat out my drink.