(Day 1)

Prompt: "Would you like to put the star on top?" "I've already got my star, it's you"
(Title is too long so I put it here)

Ship: Glacier

Season: Somewhere between season 6 and DOTD (Meaning Cole was a ghost for just under a year before DOTD, but who cares about the timeline, this is Ninjago Logic we're talking about)

~~~

(Sorry that this is so short, I didn't have much time, when I get the time I may rewrite it)

The fairy lights flickered around the monastery living room, the video games were packed away neatly (For once) and none of the normal mess whatsoever throughout the entire room, instead boxes of decorations fills the room. The ninja were hard at work to decorate the room and soon all that was left was the star but by then most of the ninja have passed out on the couch from exhaustion, except for a certain Nindriod and ghost who didn't need sleep.

"Who knew blabbermouth could get tired" the black gi ninja laughed as he adjusted some tinsel that was misplaced.

"It would appear that even those with much energy reach their limit" the ice ninja replied, looking at the work they accomplished then looking into a box full of stuff.

After a few more minutes of looking through the box full of unused ornaments, Zane lifted his arm in triumph, "From my memory, no Christmas tree is complete without a star" the nindriod noted, "Would you like to put the star on top, Cole?" 

"I've already got my star Frosty, It's you" Cole muttered the last bit but found himself in the arms of Zane in a hug

After a few minutes, they let go when they heard movement from the others. Cole, using his ghost ability, floated up to the top of the tree with the star and placed it carefully on top. The earth ninja was happy with his work and floated back down and studied it from below.

"Feels like it's missing something" Zane commented then his face lit up with an idea. Moving his arms up a bit, he caused ice to frost the tree giving it a snowy look

"Merry Christmas Zane" Cole spoke with his head on Zane's shoulder

"Merry Christmas Cole" Zane responded, doing the same to Cole.

(Wow this was actually longer than I thought, well anyways Merry Christmas and sorry for this being a day late, I guess until this weekend when I have time to catch up I will be a day behind)

415 words