"I hate that song"

Ships: Platonic Storm (a sistermance form an OC team called Diamond Dragons)

Characters:

Jade (TheHotPinkNinja)

Kiara (Master_Chen_1)

Ceil (Me)

~~~

It was night at the bounty and everyone was asleep, well most anyways.

Jade tiptoed across the deck below, being careful not to make any loose floorboards creak. She slowly opened the door with the name 'Ceil' written on it, cringing when the door proved to be unoiled and squeaked.

Pulling her phone out of her pocket, she unlocked it with her obvious password before opening up Youtube and putting it on the song she knew would annoy her 2nd best friend the most, the Barbie Theme Song. Turning up the volume to the max she pressed play.

"I'm A bArBiE gIrL, iN mY bArBiE wOrLd, LiFe In PlAsTic, It'S fAnTaStIc!" the phone sung

"HOLY MACARONI!" Ceil yelled, sitting upright and punching the air right in front of her, which turned out to be where Jade's head was. Luckily for Jade, being the lightning ninja gave her great speed and agility and with her 2nd best friend being so predictable, she managed to just dodge her fist just a millisecond in time.

"Don't you dare do that again, you know I hate that song and you know I hate jump scares" Ceil sternly told her friend who just responded in a smirk telling the cloud ninja that she won't keep any promises 

"Be quiet guys, I'm trying to sleep" an annoyed fire ninja yelled from next to their room

"That's what I'm telling Jade over here, Kiara" Ceil yelled back before turning to Jade again "Go annoy Kiara next time will ya?" she asked before pulling the covers back on her and being back to sleep.