Prologue\Him

Hi readers if I make a mistake don't be scared and comment it I hope you enjoy this book I will put warning like this ⚠️ for the abusive or suicidal parts, but if you still don't want to reading this book go to my lists and find a good book to read!
Enjoy~
Author-Chan

                             ßook
     "What do you mean I have to Marry HIM?!"
Harry yelled at Hermione.
"I'm so sorry Harry but the files are all here, Sirius made a contract to Lady Malfoy for the Black inheritance and sense Sirius died, as his godson you inherited all of his possessions and are now heir to the Black inheritance which means you have to marry the heir to the Malfoy name for them to have your inheritance " Hermione explained with a sorry look on her face.

"I get that part but can't I just give the Black inheritance to them?"

"Harry, the law says that you have to be 20 or over to give the name of your inheritance away you're 18, so the only way for the Malfoy's to get the Black inheritance in there possession now is for the heir of Black to marry the heir of Malfoy, normally the heirs guardians have a say if they want the heir to marry the other heir, but in your situation the contract is already made for the inheritance, so you have no choice"

"No, I have a choice, my choice is to run away to American with the money in the Potter volt, change my name to Jason Blossom and live as a famous actor"

"Harry you're face is known to all the Wizarding world, some of those wizards live in America... some live in the muggle world Harry"

"I already thought of that i will dye my hair blue and hide my scar with my bangs"

"Harry they can sense you magic core"

"Again, already thought of that, I can cover my magic core so no one can sense it, I did It before"

"Harry, they can track you by your name"

"Hermione, I already though of that to, i will get my name changed at Gringotts so it's permanent than 'Harry Potter' is no more then I will fake my death as 'Harry Potter' and I already told you were I go from there"
Harry said as he rolled his eyes.

"Harry, even if you do that you will still be the heir to the Black family so the Malfoy's can ask the goblins the name of the new heir which means that the Malfoy's will know you're alive because the name will still be Harry Potter cuz you are alive, than they will search for you everywhere to find you, there is no escape Harry, I'm so sorry"

Harry let out a sod and cried, Hermione hugged him and whispered that it was ok and comforted her best friend.

'Why me?' Harry thought 'what did I do to deserve this? It's not fair, I always help people even if I hurt my body and soul, so what did I do so wrong to marry Malfoy, life is such a BITCH'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this chapter was short I'll make the others longer
Author-Chan~