The Beginning 🏯

(Y/n was not born YET! This is when her parents meet Each-Other and stuff!)

Luna: 20 / Josephus: 21

Luna wanted to see the Firenation and so she went, without telling anyone since her mother wouldn't like this decision. She left off and slept in the ship, soon after, she woke up and got off seeing everything. She loved it but before she could even look around, she saw a dude robbing a young man. She trapped the robber's foot with her Earthbending and grabbed the money, handing it to the young man "Your an Earthbender?" "Yeah, name is Luna and yours?" "Josephus" he smiled at Luna. The two got along quite well and soon fell in love with Each-Other "We can sneak out tonight and over where you live, I am supposed to marry this girl but, ya know, bratty and spoiled" "I get you" Luna chuckled and agreed with the plan. Midnight came and Luna waited until seeing him "Let's go!" The two got onto the ship, holding the other. No one recognized Josephus luckily. Luna soon fell asleep on Josephus, he smiled at the sight of seeing his girlfriend on him. Month's pass and they got engaged with Each-Other "Josephus!" Luna called out catching his attention "I'm pregnant!" He rushed over to her, feeling her stomach "That's great honey! What should we name the baby?" "If it's a boy, perhaps Joseph jr?" "And if it's a girl?" "I actually haven't thought of-" she moaned in pain "The baby! It's coming!" He rushed her to a close medic or so. Minutes pass and they had a baby girl, he went into the room and seen his fiancee with the baby "We should name her Y/n" "That's a beautiful name love" he kissed her. 3 month's and the two got married, now they are a official family.

{ 4 years later: Y/n is 10 }

Josephus taught Y/n how to Firebend and she instantly got in, Luna watched as he taught them. She may haven't been a Earthbender, but she still loved her in anyway. He promised to teach her how to bend Lightning and redirect it at a certain age she had to reach, so she agreed with it since it is dangerous after all. They lived happily until one day, a royal guard came into their home "Where is Josephus?" He asked harshly, "I'm here now what do you want?" "Your coming with me" the other two guards arrest him and soon took him away, Luna watched as she couldn't do anything to save him. Josephus suggested her to stay their until he got back, but sadly, they killed him. Luna became depressed but she still had her daughter and that made her happy "Where is daddy?" "Working sweety" she hid the tear's. Soon Luna got taken away by the D'li agents, they didn't let her go, leaving Y/n by herself. "Mommy?" She asked when she saw the door open, seeing her mother but her body soon fell onto the ground, with a sword through her chest. "Mommy!!!" She cried out running to her body, having her hands with blood on them "Please!" She cried out again. She knew her mother died especially her father, she packed her things and ran away. She didn't know where she was going. She was homeless in a big city. Nobody took her in or even bothered to spare some change for her. She reached 19 and still living on the streets, she watched other people walk by. She was used to it until a woman went by her and turning around, seeing her "Oh my gosh!" She said "You can stay with me!" She grabbed Y/n. That girl was Suyin Beifong, who'll soon be her soulmate and an unbreakable bond.

Book One:
Zaofu!

The two were bestfriends always talking with Each-Other until they built a whole city together "Worth it?" "Totally!" They both chuckled "Su, close your eyes real quick" she closed her eyes "Can I open them?" "Yes" Suyin looked down, seeing Y/n on her knee. Her eyes widen "Will you be, well, my forever soulmate? My wife?" Y/n said nervously, than feeling Suyin kiss her "Of course!" She said cheerfully. Y/n knew the date, this day was when her father purposed to Y/n, she did the exact same. "Y'know, this day is when my dad purposed to my mother?" "Really?" "Yup so that's why.." Suyin hugged her "Well now you have a family" she looked at Y/n, than poked her head. She laughed, Y/n started to tickle her causing her to laugh even more. That day will always be remembered to her. 5/14 was the exact day, the year was 240 or so.