Hero

Book Five (Finale):
Peace!

"I promise!" Y/n said back to Suyin, the two kissed Each-Other lasting longer. They pulled away shortly "Fine" she said to Y/n who leaves off to the middle of Republic City where the weapon beamed out. They all watched in silence, Y/n knew clearly how to destroy it for good. "I love you Y/n" those words echoed in her head, tears streaming down her face "I'm sorry Suyin, I love you for eternity!" She said loudly, soon having Lightning. She struck Lightning at it, having a battle especially in the skies, everyone noticed this. Y/n kept this up until a large light expanded where she was to around the whole city, afterwards, everything ended. Lin put her hand on Suyin's shoulder "Su.." she saw tears go down her face, she hugged her "She's...gone" she soon cried out. The kids knew what happened, hugging their mother tightly trying not to cry but failed too. After that day, they held a funeral. Suyin stayed quiet the whole entire time. Soon Lin spoken into the mic "When Suyin and her married at first I hated her, but hearing her past, I felt bad for everything she's went through. It was much worse than anything I went through, to lose both of your parents? God, Y/n was annoying but I still loved her either way, she might've been a smartass sometimes, I still dealt with her shit. Especially being stupid and taking risks like these, sacrificing your life..." she tried to hide the tears "And even risking her life in misson's for my sister...I-" she walks off, tears going down her face. Kya comforted her in her arms, Suyin didn't go up their as she would've done the same. After they buried her, Suyin left and returned to Zaofu. That night she couldn't sleep, seeing the spot next to her empty and knowing that her soulmate was forever, gone, broke her. She slept in that exact spot, trying to sleep at least, she'd always hear those words that day: "I promise!" God she'd cry. She was now widowed until the day she died. She smiled still but it wasn't the same without her being by her side. Lin visited her the next day "Suyin.." she softly said to Suyin, holding her in her eyes and feeling her cry "We all miss her and love her, even though we can't compare our grief to yours, we all love you as well Suyin" but no response was heard, only sniffing "Spend some time with me or at least your kids? Or even, hell, all of us? I know it might never be the same, you should still go out and spend time with us" Suyin finally straightened up "Let's go, we're heading to Tenzin" she got up, dragging Lin "Can you stop dragging me?" Suyin laughed. Lin let her continue, as she enjoyed this. She smiled after hearing those laughs out of Suyin.

"I promise!"

The end..🥀🧸