The Giant Mecha-suit♠️

Book Four:
Balance!

When they all seen the mecha-suit, they were shocked "What!?" Y/n stood their frozen. After Korra froze the giant mecha-suit, everyone went inside the hole. "I'll go with Bolin, Mako will Korra" everyone nodded, and left with their job. Y/n and Bolin left to where they were, they defeated them, switching it but nothing happened? "I think your, supposed to like, mess with it until it explodes? Kuvira must've done something" "Bolin.." Y/n exhaled "If I don't make it, tell Suyin I love her" Bolin's eyes widen "But, But!" "Leave now!" He grabbed the other man, and left. Y/n started to gather up the electricity and soon shooting at it, she kept this up and soon making her way to leave but unfortunately, couldn't. It exploded right before she could take the step to leave, she hit her back against the wall very hardly. Bolin laid the two man on the ground and went back in the bot, grabbing Y/n and leaving. Mako and Korra followed Kuvira while Bolin laid Y/n down onto the ground. While Suyin and Lin was somewhere else, Opal was their, next to Y/n "Mom! Wake up, please!" She begged and begged until seeing her eyes open, looking at Opal and smiling "Mom!" She said happily, tears streaming down and hugging her. Though Y/n groaned in pain, Opal pulled away "Sorry!" She said "No it's fine" she winced at the pain. The burn marks were on her two arms but a larger one was on her right arm, seeing as it was the most painful part "Where's your mother?" "She's with aunt Lin" Y/n tried getting up "No don't get up, your hurt!" Bolin said, Y/n smiled at him "Should worry about Opal but I'm glad you worry over me" Bolin blushed in embarrassment, Opal laughed. Soon Lin and Suyin came back, Suyin ran to Y/n "What happened?!" "Messed around with it, so that can explode" she said, Suyin kissed her. After coming back out due to that pink tent surrounding the area, it disappeared and they all noticed a new Spirit portal. Everyone searched for Korra and Kuvira but no sign of her "Have you all thought that they could be in there?" Y/n questioned them "Guess your all blind" she laughed out. Soon the two come out, Lin took Kuvira away while Korra went to hug all of her friends soon walking to Y/n "I am so sorry for-" "Stop apologizing, I went through much worser things then this I'm just glad that your okay" "Same goes for you, you know?" Korra said, Y/n chuckled "Alright" they laughed.

Afterwards

Zhu Li and Varrick got married, everyone was happy. "How cute" Y/n said, Suyin rested her head on Y/n's shoulder "I love you Y/n" "I love you too darling" she removed her head off her shoulder, pecking Y/n on her face. Everything was now peaceful and all the 4 nations were balanced, thank's to Avatar Korra. But the weapon, that Korra thought she destroyed, blasted a beam catching Y/n's and everyone's attention. Y/n got up and looked "I'll handle it" "Y/n no, your too hurt to even do that more importantly-" "Suyin, baby, I faced much more! How dangerous can this be?" "But promise me, you come right back?" "I promise"

To be Continued..