🔱 Kuvira 🔱

Book Four:
Balance!

After having Zaofu conquered by Kuvira, Y/n was the only one who was missing. "Where is she?" "I'm afraid we can't find her" one of them say's to Kuvira, she looks around. Y/n was pissed off at Kuvira, she wanted to hurt her but Korra didn't wanted her to do that. "You expect to talk to someone who won't listen? Yeah sure, let's talk to her, have some cup of fucking tea and have an a agreement! That sounds so much fucking fun!" Y/n say's to Korra angrily "They have my damn kids and wife, and you expect me to just stay here? Just so your dumbass can just- Your really are the worst Avatar.." There eyes widen "Let's see? Avatar Kyoshi wouldn't- Actually, she didn't say Oh! Let's talk this through Chin! No, she didn't! She instantly killed him! But no, you, Avatar Korra, are going to talk this shit out?" Everyone still had their eyes widen, they haven't seen Y/n this pissed before. Y/n ran off to where Kuvira was "Let her go" Kuvira turned around "There you are Y/n, I was wondering where you were" "Let them go or else" Kuvira didn't respond to her "Grab her" she soon shot fire at them, adding Lightning. When one of them blocked her Lightning, it redirected to her direction, going through her chest. Suyin and the twins were their, tears in their eyes "You monster! How could you!" Kuvira ignored her "Take Y/n somewhere and lock her up, actually, chain her up for good" she said to them. After Lin found out, she created a plan with Opal than Bolin joined in. There was dry blood on Y/n's body, her shirt ripped due to what happened. Kuvira visited her "I know your awake and still alive, so listen to me closely, if you want your family alive I suggest you play along" yet Y/n didn't bother to listen to her. The built up anger inside of her, she was ready to let it out. While Kuvira kept talking, Y/n lit up a flame, soon burning the chains. After she stopped talking, Y/n held Kuvira and threatened her "Let them go and I won't end you here, and you will be gladly, to see my so-called son" she didn't say anything to it. She bended the Metal on her, wrapping it around Y/n "Don't think I don't know about your past" her eyes widen "Your parents killed by royal guards, and especially, having a prince your father? His name was Josephus who was supposed to marry a woman but escaped with your mother" tears fell out of her eyes "You want to know what they called your mother? A whore" she didn't bother to say anything. "I gues that's a family thing" she left. Lin broken Suyin and them out "Where's Y/n?" "Locked up, but I know where" she said back. Y/n was still on the floor, tears dripping down. She heard footsteps but didn't care, once the door opened she expected Kuvira "Let me guess your here to say I'm just like my mother? A whore?" She looked up, seeing Suyin. She hugged her tightly, nearly crying "Oh god Y/n, I am so sorry" she said hugging her "I'm here" she kissed her. Once they escaped, they all left. Suyin looked at Y/n's chest "And I'm sorry about that too, Y/n" "Nah it's fine at least I have a badass scar" she chuckled.