An unexpected visitor

Book One:
Zaofu!

Y/n and Suyin were talking until getting interrupted "We have a visitor" one of the guards said "Alright thank you" Suyin say's to the guard "Want to come with me?" "Sure" the two walk where the visitor was. There eyes widen as to who it was "Y-Your here to visit?" Suyin ask's seeing Lin standing their "Yes, I don't want to stay here all day" she eyed her "I'm guessing for something important?" "I just wanted to visit my little sister" Suyin was confused "But you hate me?" "Obviously, but I care about you so.." Lin crosses her arms. While they were talking, Y/n left off somewhere. She aimed at the metal and shot Lightning at it, it soon directed at her. She redirected it but losing control, she stopped and soon dropped on the floor with tears. The voice echoed: "I promise to teach you how to bend Lightning and to redirect" "Promise daddy?" "Of course" all of those echoed in her head. Than her mother's words before getting taken away "I love you Y/n!" Y/n cried out tears hearing those words. She lit a fire in her hand "Why the hell didn't I save you!!!" She cried out, now the fire went out. She felt something pull her, she looked to see and she saw Suyin pulling her "Y/n! It's fine, I'm here" she kissed her head, calming her down "Your parents I'm guessing?" She nodded "You have me sweety, I'll never leave you" "Promise?" "I promise just as you promise to never leave me?" Y/n chuckled "I swear, I promise" the two kiss. Lin might not admit it or so, but she loved Y/n like family and she knew her past. She felt bad for the things she had gone through. Her and Suyin promised to protect her.

"I love you"